Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 26,992 times)

Immortan Jonesy

I was watching 'The Terror' last night...

And I thought it would be interesting a similar TV series, but this time about "The Mary Celeste Mystery": a merchant ship that was found without its crew and adrift. Overall, I want an horror story, something along the lines of "the dark side" of 'The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket'.

Huggs

Huggs

Got a book about that last Christmas. Need to crack it open. Need to find it first though. ;D

Baron Von Marlon

A new vigilante movie franchise with a cheesy title like Bloody Vengeance.

Part 1 to 3 will be our main character moving up the East Coast going after whatever criminal organisation.
It'll be gritty, bloody, a little over the top and with dark humour. Like a mix of Death Wish 1 to 3 and John Wick part 1.

Later things will heat up again with Bloody Vengeance: The Return, part 1 to 3, where our (new) character will move down the West Coast hunting down another criminal organisation who got hired by someone from the original 3 movies.
These movies will be less gritty, the rest will stay the same.
Main character gets poisoned and dies at the end. Or does he?

Bloody Vengeance: The Final Drop. Our hero still alive on experimental medication, side effects include heightened senses and stuff.
Movie will be similar to Crank but bloodier and with a higher body count.

Immortan Jonesy

I would love a psychedelic horror movie about Giger's nigthmares and his opium consumption in order to silence them. But I really want a fictional portrait of the artist, like a surreal journey into the depths of Giger's mind. Something like in Panos Cosmatos films Mandy and Beyond the Black Rainbow, respectively.

Baron Von Marlon

The Chuck Norris Movie
A story about a Chuck Norris lookalike becoming an invincible and unusual superhero who's a mix of all his action movie characters, while living up to or creating all those cool sayings about Chuck Norris.

The Old One

The Old One

I love your idea Immortan.

Try seeking out Dark Seed maybe.

Immortan Jonesy

I'll definitely do it. The game looks like a true classic.

Huggs

Huggs

My movie idea involves another alien film in the vein of 1&3, without any mention of the Ripley family.

My fantasy is that it will actually be made.

TheSailingRabbit

I talked with Voodoo last week about a Predator movie that blends Se7en and P2, starring Mark Rolston and Michael Biehn as veteran investigators.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

See the last thread I posted in.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 13, 2019, 08:28:39 PM
I talked with Voodoo last week about a Predator movie that blends Se7en and P2, starring Mark Rolston and Michael Biehn as veteran investigators.

I still want to see a Punisher/Predator 2 style crossover.

AlienDestroysPredator

This seems like a fun thread. lol

I'm not very good at coming up with serious ideas. More parody than anything but with that said here is my idea:
Buddy cop comedy where an alien and predator team up on a case. The role of angry captain with short temper can be the terminator that way we involve 3 out of my 6 favorite film franchises.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, here's my idea for an Alien movie:

One man.  Alien. A steel door - only thing that separates them from each other. Alien always near the door, sometimes hissing and scratching its surface. Little, claustrophobic spaceship. Mostly dark (problem with electricity or smth like this). Small weak green source of light right near man's face.

Man is traped. It doesn't matter how really. He has some food and water but it won't last long. He can't escape. Anything he can do is thinking. Revisiting old memories, remembering relatives, friends, just familiar faces. Trying to figure out what and when he did wrong. A lot of flashbacks. Time and loneliness are slowly turning him insane. He want to talk to somebody. And as time goes idea of talking with Alien becomes more and more attractive. He adresses his thoughts to creature, gives it a name of somebody he knew before. He demands for response, in frustration bangs the door not getting it, He's listening to absolute silence. He need to open the door, he want just to speak to somebody...

But will he do it is another story to tell).

The Old One

The Old One

A new Alien Franchise film.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
A good one.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 13, 2019, 08:28:39 PM

Yeah, me liked that one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed