Predator Homeworld

Started by Yautja, Dec 13, 2006, 10:23:54 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld (Read 3,904 times)

Yautja

Yautja

Has anyone read this comic. Ive been wanting to read it for years but its to hard to come across. Heres a short description of it.

" Naturalist Maya Bergstrom and ex-combat photographer George Maxwell have just met a Predator for the first time -- an ancient, legendary warrior unlike any other Predator. But he's not here to hunt humans. His mission is to bring down three young, thrill-kill Predators that don't follow their race's warrior code. But Maya and George are on to something: the real reason Predators are flocking to Earth. If they're right, the human race is in for one hell of a wake-up call!"

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=98-112

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Yep I got the set, not my thing at all. Its the artwork that does it, its really odd, and though it can work in some comics, it doesn't in this one IMO. However, some people love it, so it might be worth  getting it.

After I've reviewed it, maybe you'd want to buy them off me?  ;D They're in Mint condition.

Yautja

Yautja

Its a shame the artwork aint great. But I still want to give it a read. Its one of the only Predator comics I havent read, and id love to buy them.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Cool, after I've reviewed a fan film, I'll review them, then we'll organize you buying them via PM. I assume you have paypal?

Yautja

Yautja

I havent got paypal yet. I usually pay for stuff via postal order or cheque. But I hope to get paypal up and running within the next few weeks.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Try and get paypal, then it can all get done pretty quickly.

Yautja

Yautja

I set up a paypal account earlier. But I still have to register and verify my bank details to finalize the account. It says it can take up to a week or 10 days to verify it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It might be best if you guys sorted this out through PMs and left this thread for discussion  ;)

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Yeh, sorry Hicks. Will do.

Yautja

Yautja

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2006, 02:38:17 PM
It might be best if you guys sorted this out through PMs and left this thread for discussion  ;)

Sorry about that, no problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed