FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 144,643 times)

SiL

I'm pretty sure the shot of the guy jumping down takes place in the same area, if not even the same scene, as the three dudes entering a room with guns drawn.

Never say no to Panda!

Afaik he was spotted dressed like a crewmember somewhere on the footage...pic was posted a while ago.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Looks like the guy jumps off the vehicle at the flame thrower guy, and maybe what we see a few shots earlier is the flame thrower guy then (getting caned by jumper guy with his own weapon at this stage) scrambling up the side of the vehicle trying to get away?

Jigsaw85

Well I guess this proves that the humans do mutate. So that leaked Synopsis might be true, which also means we might see Proto-Aliens having sex with the big head........Giggidy? :P

Firestorm

Guess i am one of the crowd who either "needs a new monitor or eyes tested", now eating humble pie due to thinking that was a creature in the scene with the person leaping from the roof of the vehicle.  :laugh:

Dogme

Where's this f****** trailer? :D

Parkers Bicep

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 22, 2011, 12:15:17 PM
Where's this f****** trailer? :D

Tell me about it. It's Thursday for me but I'm guessing it's got to be Thursday for iTunes...  ::)

Engineer1

It's still very early in the USA.

Dogme

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:23:58 PM
Yep it is, and of course we have to take into account Pacific Time etc. Argh, I'll be waiting till 8PM GMT at this rate :O

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:23:58 PM

Well, all the trailer countdowns have appeared on iTunes between 10 and 12pm UK time, so I guess we're looking at around another 10 hours.... maybe!  (except the first one, I was away for that just remembered)  :-)

Dogme

10 hours?!!!!!  :'(

Engineer1

Can't wait to download the 1080p version play it on my big ass tv and annoy my wife by playing again and again and again... And again :))

Dogme

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:32:04 PM
Can't wait to download the 1080p version play it on my big ass tv and annoy my wife by playing again and again and again... And again :))
....for 6 whole months :D

ThisBethesdaSea

Now we're pissed because mutating man is jumping/leaping too high? JESUS you people are so shallow!!

Let's actually see the movie first! :)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:32:04 PM

Aye, there's nothing like annoying the missus with a bit of quality viewing...especially if their into EastEnders and all that soapy rubbish lol... go for it!!   ;D

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 12:36:05 PM
Now we're pissed because mutating man is jumping/leaping too high? JESUS you people are so shallow!!

Let's actually see the movie first! :)

Maybe he's not mutating....maybe whatever got to him made him get that freaky hair cut and go mad at the same time!   :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed