The Blade Runner Thread

Started by Shasvre, Mar 03, 2011, 01:15:19 AM

Author
The Blade Runner Thread (Read 224,467 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteJune 1982: Harrison Ford and Ridley Scott in Chicago prior to the release of Blade Runner.

Kradan

Kradan

I can hear it in my head:

"- I hate you

- I hate you more"

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

"Listen, I'm the guv'nor and you will do as I tell you!"

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1542959856398786562

Joe Turkel (Tyrell) has passed away...

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The God of biomechanics enters into heaven then.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Good thing Jack Torrance took over his bartender job.

kwisatz

kwisatz

When Jack Torrance and Niander Wallace are your replacement..

RIP

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

He always seemed like such a nice man. Sad news, but then again, 94 is nothing to sneeze at either.

Clear skies, Joe Turkel!

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

RIP

Ingwar

Ingwar

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Ingwar on Jul 31, 2022, 02:59:42 AMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FY9mDftWQAA_u1C?format=jpg&name=900x900

- Look, all you have to do is just squeeze his eyes inside them eyesockets like crazy. Imagine he called your mother a whore, that should help

- Like this ?

- Yeah, like that ... what's so funny ?

- His blood tickles my fingers

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I don't recall seeing this one before:

Another still of Rachael waiting for Deckard while he buys a bottle of Ching Tao.

There is actually still a bit of a gaffe (pardon the pun) in the Final Cut. When Deckard buys a bottle of vodka after shooting Zhora, you can see Rachael standing right behind him with the hookers. When he walks away with Gaff, he would have walked right past her and Gaff would have seen her as well. After talking to Bryant, Deckard then seemingly notices her for the first time across the street.

In an earlier cut and the way it was filmed, Deckard only buys the vodka after Rachael kills Leon, hence why they are together in that scene.

T Dog

T Dog

I've seen Blade Runner about 100 times and it's now just crossed my mind what a statement it must be in that society for Rachel to wear a fur coat.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Rumour.

QuoteTV sequel to Ridley Scott's Blade Runner 'coming to NI'
Second sequel to sci-fi classic the talk of the town, says film industry insider

Filming for a second sequel to Ridley Scott's sci-fi masterpiece Blade Runner is heavily rumoured to be coming to Northern Ireland.

"Everyone's talking about it and everyone wants a job on the production", industry sources told this newspaper.

The 1982 classic, starring Harrison Ford and Rutger Hauer, enjoyed a renaissance in 2017 with the release of the long-awaited sequel Blade Runner 2049.

Now, Amazon Studios and director Scott are working together on another sequel, this time in the form of a TV series entitled Blade Runner 2099.

The show, announced towards the end of last year, could mean a second return for original star Harrison Ford, with Scott the executive producer.

Sources told Sunday Life rumours about the production coming to Northern Ireland were swirling around the industry as excitement builds.

While nothing official has been confirmed, there is a strong likelihood it could be shot on these shores.

Northern Ireland Screen declined to comment on the rumours.

When he announced the series, Scott said a pilot had already been written.

It was revealed in February that despite taking on the executive producer role, the director may helm a number of episodes.

That same month, it was reported that the project was in "priority development" at Amazon Studios, meaning the company was fast-tracking scripts, eyeing potential production dates and looking at recruiting staff.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/tv-sequel-to-ridley-scotts-blade-runner-coming-to-ni-41942290.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed