Predators Running Time

Started by Darkness, Jun 25, 2010, 02:03:35 PM

Author
Predators Running Time (Read 4,193 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Predators’ official running time has been found over on German fansite AvPWorld. According to a Fox Press Book, it will be 105 minutes long. For reference, the original Predator was 107mins and Predator 2 was 108mins. AvP was about 100mins but had 10mins of credits and AvP Requiem was about 94mins.

Thanks to Johnny Handsome for the news.

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

It may be 105 min long but when the Blu Ray comes out they will probably add more footage thus more running time

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

105 mins is acceptable to me, 2 mins less than predator, no big deal

eldersclan

eldersclan

its ok but it will be more action if it was longer :-\

mjv100

mjv100

as long as there is atleast 60+ mins of predators f@#king up humans then im happy! >:D

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Rather short and booming than long and meh.

TheBatman

TheBatman

Antal has already stated there will be an extended cut for the dvd so the definite version will probably clock at just under two hours, which is long enough.

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

better then 90 mins like everything else.

gyro

gyro

To me the length dosnt matter so much as long as the editing keeps the story going smooth

Throwback

Throwback

As long as the quality is good then the running time sounds good for this film.  Both previous Predator films were about the same and I didn't think that adding more would've made them better.  As long as PREDATORS is like the first two then BRING IT ON!!

ninashi

ninashi

hahaha. same here, Throwback!

Awesome!!!
I'm just glad it isn't under 80 mins.
I'm willing to bet there will be a substantial enough build up before the predators start rocking the screen.
I do hope there will be some decent character build up so you can at least give a shit when they get killed and skinned.
Unlike the avp series where they are so annoying you want the to be permanently silenced.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed