AvP Requiem Unrated DVD Artwork

Started by Darkness, Feb 22, 2008, 08:45:59 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Unrated DVD Artwork (Read 15,265 times)

Krycek

Krycek

Whatever, I buy the dvd to watch the movie. not drool over the cover. It still sucks though.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Still buying this fun movie, i can't wait for the xtream unrated one  haaaaaaaa i love Aliens vs Predator

Newsfop

Newsfop

It's almost not bad. What's with the Cletus Alien though. "I reckon I'm gonna bite y'all's head open! YEEEHAAAWW"

bobcunk

bobcunk

ya that alien looks bad.

Necrotard

Necrotard

It's official.  I'll be picking up the two-disc set for cover-art ALONE....

Krycek

Krycek

Ok, seriously who the hell at FOX said "Oh yes,  this will be the best dvd art that we can come up with." DAMMIT!! I hate FOX so much. We need to hold them responsible.

Corporal Hicks

Looks to me like Fox is trying to make sure they don't get any sales from this.

War Wager

War Wager

It makes me giggle how Fox are trying to change everything from the movie. I mean the made the PredAlien silver and they've made the Warriors look bigger than Wolf. Whats wrong with you Fox?!    :P  

Elderyautja

Looks like FOX had a bad day.It looks like they just took a DVD cover and drew on it with crayons.

ALIENSTARFREAK

awsome allready on dvd   :o  

ALIENSTARFREAK

i thoght it wuz gunna be good   :'(  

Slugworth

Slugworth

Too many words on the damn cover... should have just gone with AvP-R Unrated,,, rather than: AVP-ALIENS-VERSUS-PREDATOR-REQUIEM-UNRATED

Slugworth

Slugworth

but I don't care... I'm buying it and looking forward to the extra footage, even if its only a few minutes.  STRAUSES FOR AVP-3!!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

who else wants to know what ridly and james think?

frakaster

frakaster

to pvt. hicks...  better not ask them or they'll loose their jobs... lol!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed