AvP Requiem Unrated DVD Artwork

Started by Darkness, Feb 22, 2008, 08:45:59 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Unrated DVD Artwork (Read 15,269 times)

predator21@yahoo.com

predator21@yahoo.com

is it out yet im going to buy it  :   ;D  

Russ

Russ

The first 90 min sucked.  How could a few extra minutes be any better if that is was didn't make the cut?  It should be called...  FOX vs. Fans

justin

justin

Is there a diffrence between avp unrated and avp unrated extreme edition.

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

AvP-R vs. AvH ="AvP-R" is 10x better than AvH.The poster for AvH looks kinda cool,but AvP-R is better.   8)     :o     ;D     :D     :)     :P  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ya know whats annoying? People who wine about things that won't change. I mean, the more they wine, the more Fox will try to make you all happy and then f**k that up too. Seriously.

HunterD

HunterD

the unrated looks like off one of those 2 dollar bargin dvds. The aliens in avp 2 did I thought all along look toothy. I like the classy looking one with the hybrid on the front but it wasn't much of a film so who cares.

Alien³

Alien³

Crap cover.

konradski

konradski

photoshop r us entry,s  when was that competition run i should have sent one in :)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yeah I think we all know what AVP stands for so Fox don't have to spell it out for us.  As for the Alien; damn where'd Fox get that picture of my ex from?

jasonlotr

jasonlotr

Is it me or is "aliens" always under estimated and under made.  I mean think about it, they are the "prey", they are the "really dumb ass creatures" that only shoot out acid.  I mean why is it always predator who is whipping their butts.  Before the two fought, aliens were the best.     ???  

"Blood"thepredator

"Blood"thepredator

:)   Cool cover and website dudes!?.   ???   I wonder who would win? A 100 foot tall Alien vs The  Cloverfield Monster!?.Kinda off a bit,but who cares,right?!.   ???     ;D     :D     8)     :o  

Russ

Russ

And damn it I can't believe I didn't notice it the first time.  Fox put the explosion of the city right on the cover.  Nothing like giving it all away.  Hell maybe Fox aren't that bad after all.  They are giving audiences a break from having to even see this shitfest.  2 creatures and a nuked city.  That is all of the substance of this movie.  Nothing else.

roguepl

roguepl

DEAR GOD, take this cover off the first site. It scares people away ! :P

Warrior Angel

yeah crap cover, i'm goanna have to rant to FOX aboput this

trailpimp

trailpimp

After the horrible theater release, is there people that still want to fill FOX's pockets with an even crapier DVD release?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed