Alien: Isolation Promo Artwork

Started by Nightlord, Dec 07, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation Promo Artwork (Read 44,658 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Hopefully its at least creepy, knowing that all we're gonna be fighting is soldiers and clones.

Space Sweeper

Wait, is this the same one that has Ripley's daughter fighting hordes of soldiers and clones?

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 08, 2013, 01:50:38 AM
Wait, is this the same one that has Ripley's daughter fighting hordes of soldiers and clones?
yep

Vrastal

Vrastal

I missed the first hour of the vga's but i saw nothing on the game. maybe i missed something?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nazrel on Dec 08, 2013, 02:24:57 AM
I missed the first hour of the vga's but i saw nothing on the game. maybe i missed something?
Nope.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Is the person that posted this reliable for any information like this? or are we just getting our legs pulled?

The second image kinda looks like the cargo hauler, or whatever you want to call it, that the nostromo attaches too

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

WOW. I love the idea of an ALIEN game as opposed to an ALIENS one (even though I love those).

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

That second image is glorious  8)

I hope it's good.

MrSpaceJockey

That image gives off such a great, Dead Space vibe (also loving the green tint) that it's a shame the premise sounds so stupid.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 07, 2013, 10:24:25 PM
Higher res:

Game still sounds completely stupid, but I like that a lot.

PVTDukeMorrison

MisterBerserker

Oh I love the good old green tune like the A1.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh great, another train wreak in the making.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

I really like both images, but that first one of (presumably) Amanda really pops, for me. It suggests they're really concentrating on character and tension, as opposed to just the plain ol' pew pew.

I'll just have to imagine the character's name is 'Margie Berkowitz' or something while I play it.  :P

ikarop

ikarop

Just got unofficial confirmation from someone at CA that these were made by them indeed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed