AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,063 times)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

OK, seen it a few times...  Though afraid to go against the incredible general feeling of extasis, I should point out that this is a trailer, therefore the movie may well be something else... Also, the acid burned guy twitching is over the top, and the Resident Evil Apocalypse ripoff scene is here after all...  So, before overestimating the movie from just one 2 minute trailer, we'll have to see the acting, pacing and overall alien and Predator behaviour...   A trailer, no matter how good it seems, is not the movie... Remember that...  I, personally, did not like Wolf hunting both humans and aliens...So much for my stealth approach theory... and it sure looks way too much for one Predator to do...  The handheld cannon is here, and there are continuity issues that this trailer raises...  we'll see how it unfolds for real in December...  Until then, I think it would be wise to maintain cool heads because we also saw good trailers for AVP, but the story depicted as well as character development left a lot to be desired, not to mention the fights' chorepgraphy...  The trailer looks good, bt I am more concerned about how the story and the tension builds and how it unfolds..not just a quick succession of the movie's greatest hits...which is all a trailer is about to spice up interest...and from the looks of it, it did it's job..  So, 4 more months to go...  ;)  

ultimate predator (india)

I think the movie rocks. It really looks a lot better than AVP1. Both the brothers have done a great job. I have great hopes for this movie. I do believe that it is tough for one predator to take on all of them, but i also believe that nothing is impossible.

Tobias

Tobias

@ packraptor: see the trailer on IGN. Looks great.

Tobias

Tobias

It looked like the 2 aliens were tied with something, Dane.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm calling AVP2 AVP1 for now on   ;)    but guys seriously, stop watching the trailer over and over again, don't juice the movie out before you see it.   I just hope FOX doesn't make all these new cool trailers showing more cool stuff. If they show the makings of AVP2 I'm not going to see it! I want to be surprised.   Guys I think AVP2 is going to be so cool it's going to make the franchise finally stand up again on it's own two feet.   It's going to show the world again that Aliens and Predators are still the best monsters in movie history and they are going to be here for a very VERY LONG TIME! f**k retirement, it's not over yet!!!   ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I can say f**k ANDERSON because I'm a longtime fan, All the die hard Alien fans were robbed after AR and the newborn. thank that f**ked up french director for that!

Jufa

Jufa

Looks good should have been in the future though.

Torgo

Torgo

Though the trailer looks kick assed.. be cautious.. It all boils down to character and a plausible connected story with some continuity..  All the pretty explosions and blood can not save a movie.. even if you add tits to the mix.. if there are none of the aforementioned qualities to the movie.  Look at Star Wars Ep 1..   I want this to work more than anyone.. but i have been burned by the studios too many times to get my hopes up, just to be angry, battered, crushed and disappointed in the end.  Keeping fingers cautiously crossed.     :-\  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I think the brothers are too talented to let us down. I think I can sleep at night peacefully now.

WaBooYa

WaBooYa

I agree with PHANTOM. I do believe they will not let us down. I can't wait to see this film.    ;D  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

I just woke up from the scariest nightmare. Paul Anderson directed an AVP movie. Thank god it was only a dream

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Firstly, Praetorians suck. They just do. There's nothing they can do an ordinary Alien can't and they're at a disadvantage, if anything: they're not as fast, can't go up walls and jut make bigger targets.  Secondly, if it is one, the directors need to explain why none were seen in 'Aliens'.  Thridly, if it's a Queen, where are the other arms? We all saw Ripley's chestburster. It had a crown and two sets of arms.  Fourthly, those who are still going on about Anderson need to get a clue. Stop comparing these things. It either has got something to do with the first, thereby acknowledging it, or hasn't and therefore should not be compared.  Do you honestly think the guy is going to watch this and "kill himself", as so many of you appear to think? No. He'll probably think it's good and decide to watch it, like everyone else. He won't care.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Sgt.Hudson   Yes my son, it was only a dream, it never happened. Wants sum eggs and bacon now?   ;D  

thetias

thetias

IM LOVIN IT!!!  But the predator sounds do not sound right. Not when cloaked and not the predator sound in the end of the trailer.  The sounds on the website www.avp-r.com are the correct ones.  I hope its just the trailer that has these new pred sounds.   Everything else was great!!!!

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

i cant belive people are still bitching

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed