Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,672 times)

AncientPred

AncientPred

there was a rumor that thered be something after credits, but it seemed to have died

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's the first song in the credits. Followed by the Predators theme.

CEP

CEP

So the movie ends with Long Tall Sally? What the eff? That's so....horribly out of place.

I mean, it was a great scene in Predator...because it made sense. But seriously?

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2010, 10:08:54 AM
It's the first song in the credits. Followed by the Predators theme.

Awesome! Thanks for replying. One more question though, does it feel out of place at all?

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: CEP on Jul 08, 2010, 10:16:29 AM
So the movie ends with Long Tall Sally? What the eff? That's so....horribly out of place.

I mean, it was a great scene in Predator...because it made sense. But seriously?

Err, how would you know?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Erm No. It's when the credits begin. As in, "Fade to Black" - Movie by Antal Nimrod, Staring Adrian Brody... It wasn't out of place, it isn't in the movie itself. It's an obvious nod to the fans after the movie has ended.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Cool. ;D

CEP

CEP

Seems very out of place. And yes, I would know because...(aside from the obvious nod) there's no logical reason for that song to play at the end of the film. But we'll see....we'll see. I have a feeling it could be a great way to end it....but at the same time I dont.

I would've much rathered had a Predator style credits scene with all the cast members smiling and such, with the "Stans- Walter Goggins" credits.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: CEP on Jul 08, 2010, 01:32:14 PM
I would've much rathered had a Predator style credits scene with all the cast members smiling and such, with the "Stans- Walter Goggins" credits.

That would've been great IMO :)

CEP

CEP

Brody would have that serious look, just like Dutch. Fishburne would have his rape face on.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But people would have complained it was copying Predator.

CEP

CEP

People will complain about everything. I'll keep an open mind. I can see it working in my head. It's better then Arnold atleast. lol.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I just saw it. I'm happy overall, but it was let down here and there.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

@ Hicks

Is there a scene after the credits? A simple yes or no answer will suffice, thanks. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: CEP on Jul 08, 2010, 01:32:14 PM
Seems very out of place. And yes, I would know because...(aside from the obvious nod) there's no logical reason for that song to play at the end of the film. But we'll see....we'll see. I have a feeling it could be a great way to end it....but at the same time I dont.

Have you ever stayed behind in a film and listened to the credit music? For what reason was Roar at the end of Cloverfield? Why was Proclamation Decimation or whatever it was at the end of AvPR?

They don't need a logical reason...it was from Predator. It didn't fit anywhere in the actual movie so they put it in the credits. The Predator theme is also in the credits.

@ PBA - I didn't stay to the end. Everyone was leaving.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed