Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,018 times)

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2010, 03:16:27 PM
Spoiler
Actually Nolan is schizophrenic and portrayed as crazy. He's arguing with himself over why he even talked to them as he does it. I really really liked it. They showed just how shit your options on the planet were. Die or turn into Nolan. The ending is better, new parachutes drop in and Royce is just like "Let's find a way off this rock".
[close]

WTF?! (but in a good way)  :)

Spoiler
I dig Noland being a schizo; the scene that you describe sounds simmilar to Golums scene in LOTR when he argues with himself.

In regards to the ending; when you say "new parachutes" you mean you see new prey being dropped off and the cycle begins again....thats is totally bad ass. So it appears that the planet is a game preserve used by all types of Predators not just Mr Black and his tribe since someone other then Black must have kidnapped the new lot who are dropped off at the end.

I dig the way RR has turned the game preserve into a sort of "Hell and Purgatory" where humans who have commited crimes get punnished by Death (aka Predator).
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
Not quite that funny. It's more sort of "What has this dude gone through?".

yeah, new prey dropping in.
[close]

jerseyal

jerseyal

I wonder how long classic lasts in the movie? ???

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2010, 03:25:39 PM
Spoiler
Not quite that funny. It's more sort of "What has this dude gone through?".

yeah, new prey dropping in.
[close]

Cheers dude.

I look forward to your review. I wonder if after sleeping on it you still think that Predators is just as good (if not better) then the original. You caused quite a storm yesterday evening, it kicked off big time on the review thread after your first small review of the film! :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh yeah, I still enjoy it. I'm so eager to get back in the cinema and see it again. I saw when I logged in this morning. They absolutely trashed me on IMDB.

jerseyal

jerseyal

who cares about the IMDB fools over there.

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2010, 03:32:04 PM
Oh yeah, I still enjoy it. I'm so eager to get back in the cinema and see it again. I saw when I logged in this morning. They absolutely trashed me on IMDB.

Haha I notice that too!

I was confident that it will be better then P2 and AvP movies, although they are not exactly hard to better! Never did I expect to hear someone say that its was on a par, if not better, then the original. I hope your right dude, I see it on Thursday.  8)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Yeah sadly IMDB is full of assholes so they say alot of crap over there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I sat there laughing. One of my friends noticed and told me. Was hilarious. I love IMDB.

I really enjoyed it that much.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

@ Hicks,
How did the Pred vision modes look?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Like seen in the trailers. Looks just like an updated version of infa-red.

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

Spoiler
I think thats very kewl u got to see the movie already Hicks. Could, you just tell me if the Predator vs Predator is worth the wait? Is it epic?
[close]

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Few more question dude...will be no more thereafter!

Spoiler

(1) In the script, Nolands last lines where "Im unarmed" and then he gets blown away by Black. Is it the same in the movie? Also, is it more concrete in the film that he is screwing the other humans over to get their weapons or may be in fact working for the Predators, in the script his behaviour just came across as random.

(2) Does the movie explain how Anna knows about the Predators and what happened to Dutch in 87?

[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For predwar
Spoiler
It's pretty brutal. Was a bit too short for my liking but it's a very primal fight
[close]

Jester
Spoiler
Again, it comes down to him being crazy. His "friend" is pissed off Nolan took them in because they can barely look after himself. Someone, can't remember who, comments that he wants their equipment. He doesn't say "I'm unarmed". I can't remember the exact line but it's more along the lines of Nolan being insane and something along the lines of "took you long enough".

Isabelle knows about it in the movie. I'm not sure how she knows.
[close]

Xerxész

Xerxész

Hicks, what about the weapons of the new predators?
Does the net/netgun appear in the film?
Or maybe something new?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed