Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,681 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

"PREDATORS"  director Nimrod Antal talks next project
With PREDATORS hitting in just a week, it seems Nimrod Antal has begun to put some thought into his next endeavor, a dystopian thriller. Read on for more!

The Playlist spoke to Antal about the upcoming franchise re-starter and asked the filmmaker about what he might have coming up. He plans on returning to a passion project he had originally wanted to helm after his first film, KONTROLL. The feature is titled PARAFFIN (which The Playlist folks were kind enough to point out is defined as "a chemical alkaline that can be used for waterproofing, and a verb meaning to cover or impregnate."

While he didn't offer much in the way of plot details, Antal threw out this cryptic bit. "I can't quite give you a storyline yet. I can give you a teaser: men and women will build a boat out of plastic bottles in Cuba to escape oppression, right? So imagine if our world has become that [kind of] oppression. You aren't building plastic bottle boats anymore, you have to build something else to get out of here."

Not a whole lot to go on there, but given he's showed plenty of talent, it's definitely intriguing. Keep checking Fango for more on PARAFFIN as it comes in.
http://www.fangoria.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1319:qpredatorsq-director-nimrod-antal-talks-next-project&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=167

AncientPred

AncientPred

sounds quite interesting

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Damn ive been Predator-spammed all day. Most the webpages i load especialy hotmail have on average 2 banners on the page at the same time, Ive seen Predator once already on tv tonight, its on again now on another channel and all day long a 15 second version of the trailer has been showing on multiple channels and the extended trailer on movie channels.

Its a good thing i suppose!

Moody

Moody

Sh*t, it's been updated: 29 July 2010 (Netherlands)...f*ck

creature creator

creature creator

Quote from: Moody on Jul 03, 2010, 05:33:41 AM

:'(

JB

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Moody on Jul 03, 2010, 05:33:41 AM

omg wow that sucks so much im really sorry :(

Siiijiiiit! I am Dutch too.
And Belgium?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Predators site says the dutch release is 27th August  :o  Glad I aint dutch

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 03, 2010, 11:42:12 AM
Predators site says the dutch release is 27th August  :o  Glad I aint dutch

yeah me too well i got scared anyway and looked on our movie cinema and yep its still there 8 july :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

8th July here in Scotland too.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

8th July here in England.

gunfire15

gunfire15

14 July Belgium

Xan21

Xan21

It says 29th july in The Netherlands, jeesh we're screwed

Darkoo

Darkoo

dallevalle

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed