Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,021 times)

The Pointman

The Pointman

Nice find!  ;) This interview is evidence of what makes Adrien Brody a real actor. Training to become the person he is portraying. No improv or just memorizing the script.

von

von

Cast/Crew section on the official site is now up to date. Includes new images of the human characters

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 21, 2010, 09:28:13 PM

:D Looks like we're getting some familiar tunes :P

Hell! Yes!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^Yes !

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Please!!! BE TRUE!!! I love those songs haha!

AncientPred

AncientPred

LMAO too cool

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

And that...is why I love that song...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

During what part of Predators do you guys think the song will play? Maybe the opening chase sequence?

Spider One

Spider One

during everyone's free fall drop ?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jun 24, 2010, 04:02:08 PM
During what part of Predators do you guys think the song will play? Maybe the opening chase sequence?

End credits.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

The song playing during fall sequence would be oh so very wrong but extremely funny...end credits would be hilarous

ace3g

ace3g

yeah using that song when they are falling would be out of place, I don't mind when movies use songs with lyrics for scenes but it has to work (Kick Ass for example did a great job with this) but with Predators it should only be Orchestra music.

Like others have said the song would be great right when the screen goes black and the credits roll just away to break the tension after the movie is over.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

maybe Noland scavenged a ipod off a dead person who was hunted previously xD... one of the characters listening to it! i would lol!

Firestorm

Firestorm

I know it wont be the case, but a flashback sequence of when Noland was initially kidnapped and taken to the planet during the vietnam war, abducted during an air cav mission into enemy territory.

The scene would feature a short segment of noland and his fellow soldiers flying into an enemy lz, with long tall sally playing on a cassete player on board the gunship.

Played out deadly serious and in the most casual way possible i think it would be perfect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed