Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,015 times)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Pinkman on Jun 10, 2010, 10:25:08 AM
Well he's saying "new" and "better" so obviously he's comparing it to something he's already seen. And since there has only been one trailer til now... so one would assume...

What if he compared trailer A and B? These trailers are different a little bit.

Darkoo

Darkoo

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Xerxész on Jun 10, 2010, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: Pinkman on Jun 10, 2010, 10:25:08 AM
Well he's saying "new" and "better" so obviously he's comparing it to something he's already seen. And since there has only been one trailer til now... so one would assume...

What if he compared trailer A and B? These trailers are different a little bit.

not necessarily this was 3 hours ago from twitter

QuoteDebbie T.   Debbuzz

New Predator trailer: http://www.predators-movie.com/

Quoterupertx

New Predator trailer: http://www.predators-movie.com/

So sometimes people just don't keep up to date with movie news and they say new because they think it was just released or something

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Hey guys, I was not able to go see A-Team yesterday!!!!!!  :( Had a water leak in my bathroom celling from the water heater!

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 11, 2010, 04:56:19 AM
Hey guys, I was not able to go see A-Team yesterday!!!!!!  :( Had a water leak in my bathroom celling from the water heater!

Hey its fair enough shit happends right
^^

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: dallevalle on Jun 11, 2010, 07:35:05 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 11, 2010, 04:56:19 AM

Hey its fair enough shit happends right
^^

:S seeing it today though! i was in my bathroom and my celling board fell down and water just poured! Was furious!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Back on topic i have some slight news from brian Steele himself :)

Hello Khalil,

The avpgalaxy site is fantastic. I stop over there often!
Thank you so much for contacting me regarding Predators!

The first Predator movie has so much to do with why I wanted to become CreatureBoy. I'm a huge fan of the series and have so much respect for the late Kevin Peter Hall.

As much as I want to talk to you regarding everything that is in PREDATORS, The Studio has me under a Confidentiality Agreement until the release date of July 9th.
Please contact me after July 9th and I will talk to you at length about working on the film. I really look forward to hearing from you!

What I can say now, is that my goal on the Film was to perform at a level that gave credit to K.P.H.

best,

Brian Steele

So Brian if your reading this, thank you again!

Darkoo

Darkoo

Awesome Mr. Black image

Pinkman

Pinkman

yeah very awesome indeed... we can't see shit.

dallevalle

dallevalle

To be honest i cant see much either
in that mr black picture sniff sniff :(

The Captain

The Captain

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 11, 2010, 09:30:13 PM
Back on topic i have some slight news from brian Steele himself :)

Hello [Redacted],

The avpgalaxy site is fantastic. I stop over there often!
Thank you so much for contacting me regarding Predators!

The first Predator movie has so much to do with why I wanted to become CreatureBoy. I'm a huge fan of the series and have so much respect for the late Kevin Peter Hall.

As much as I want to talk to you regarding everything that is in PREDATORS, The Studio has me under a Confidentiality Agreement until the release date of July 9th.
Please contact me after July 9th and I will talk to you at length about working on the film. I really look forward to hearing from you!

What I can say now, is that my goal on the Film was to perform at a level that gave credit to K.P.H.

best,

Brian Steele

So Brian if your reading this, thank you again!

Mr Steele sounds like a nice guy.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I've checked online for the Irish release, but can't find anything. Is it going to be the same as the U.K. release I wonder ?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 12, 2010, 09:21:31 PM
I've checked online for the Irish release, but can't find anything. Is it going to be the same as the U.K. release I wonder ?

Yup.. July 8th

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Thanks for that.

creature creator

creature creator

cool new picture, doesn't show mutch but if you see what''s in the image it is kind of cool:D

JB

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed