Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,930 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 09, 2010, 10:01:20 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 09, 2010, 09:59:59 PM
Quote from: ace3g on Jun 09, 2010, 09:58:50 PM
I'm going to the midnight screening of the A-Team tomorrow night, if there is a trailer I'll let you guys know

You in America?

Yes... San Antonio, Texas

So it'll be morning here by the time you report back  :P I don't wanna miss all the fun if it is in front of A-Team

ace3g

ace3g

Yeah I'm going to the 12:01am showing so I'll be leaving my house on Thursday June 10th around 11p.m.

and I'll be back around 2:30-3 a.m. on Friday June 11

Doomofman

Doomofman

which will be about 10am over here I think  :P I'll have to set an alarm to wake me to check the forums... Yeah I'm that nerdy

Darkoo

ace3g

ace3g

I just asked him about that, sometimes people don't know about certain movies and don't see the trailer till months later, so it might just be the 1st trailer he is talking about

Xan21

Xan21

Hmm sounds like he's seen it, I hope it's in front of A-team

Master

Master

I hope so, I`m going to see A-Team on friday.

Pinkman

Pinkman

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 10, 2010, 05:12:29 AM
I just asked him about that, sometimes people don't know about certain movies and don't see the trailer till months later, so it might just be the 1st trailer he is talking about
Well he's saying "new" and "better" so obviously he's comparing it to something he's already seen. And since there has only been one trailer til now... so one would assume...

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Had a buddy of mine who went to go see The Killers ask people walking out of A-Team if there was a predators trailer and they said yes! He does not know if it is new or not cause the people clearly did not know! Will let you guys know once i see the movie today!

Fingers are crossed

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 10, 2010, 10:36:13 AM
Had a buddy of mine who went to go see The Killers ask people walking out of A-Team if there was a predators trailer and they said yes! He does not know if it is new or not cause the people clearly did not know! Will let you guys know once i see the movie today!

Fingers are crossed

Fingers crossed from here too plz plz plz be a new predators trailer ...!!!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Crossing all fingers too.

dallevalle

dallevalle

But i take it as a good sign i dont belive fox would show the same old trailer again not for the Ateam.

Pinkman

Pinkman

why not ?  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed