Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,040 times)

Eliteyautja

Eliteyautja

Fox is gonna probably respond just like harrigan did to anyone who asks whats going with the predators marketing :P :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0B6lovcetI

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Eliteyautja on Jun 09, 2010, 03:21:52 AM
Fox is gonna probably respond just like harrigan did to anyone who asks whats going with the predators marketing :P :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0B6lovcetI

AH I love that part.  I might have to watch Predator 2 because I thought we might see some actual marketing by now. Man I hope Fox knows what they are doing.

ace3g

ace3g

doing some more researching about this thermal video

used google chrome to translate...2 sites said basically the same thing about the thermal video reveal

"The" Predator "is one! <Know If more?> Campaign" In this project, titled, <and analysis of thermographic people> Taking advantage of the predator that the decision cheerleader of this work The "big celebrity over there," full of thermography images.

"Predators," an official Twitter in conjunction with, the more the number of followers, posting videos on the official site closer to the thinner thermography identity. And super big, who really do?
@ Predators_jp Let's identity can detect and follow.

http://cinetri.jp/news/predators_thermo/

again translated using google chrome

ace3g

ace3g

twitter integration project?
"The" Predator "is one! <The more shows?>" Campaign!

This summer, ahead of the biggest SF July 10 publication of this work is a survival action movie, twitter linked with "the" Predator "Who are you? <The more shows?>" Start a campaign!

This campaign has decided to cheerleader of this work, "celebrity big over there," the image, <and analysis of thermographic people> become thermography fully utilizing the major feature of the Predator that, "Predators" for The more official twitter followers what a movie can be seen closer to the true identity of thermography is thinner!

Surprised everyone, more and more movies and big [Predators 』sure to be no higher than expectations of who someone really is?

"Predators" and follow the official twitter, please join us!

http://blog.foxjapan.com/movies/predators/news/2010/06/twitter.php

dallevalle

dallevalle

The termal shot looks like noland trying to get away Hahahahahahah :D

Eliteyautja

Eliteyautja

it looks like a chubby person my guess is noland or a Sumo wrestler

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 08, 2010, 11:42:00 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 08, 2010, 10:43:32 PM
Another failed attempt at movie promotion...

Which raises an eyebrow for me..

Tomorrow will be a month away from release.. and there are no TV spots..

Something strikes me awry about that.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well it seems to me this japanese twitter thing was going to be an attempt to get loads of followers really quickly (Scott Pilgrim vs The World did it for it's trailer release on facebook last week) Only it must be a big shock to Fox to see that nobody really gives a shit about Predators in Japan so their little game is going nowhere quick...

They really are a bunch of a-holes at Fox... I mean the Predator Facebook pages keeps going on about mobile games and comics and not promoting the film itself...

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 09, 2010, 11:18:34 AM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 08, 2010, 11:42:00 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 08, 2010, 10:43:32 PM
Another failed attempt at movie promotion...

Which raises an eyebrow for me..

Tomorrow will be a month away from release.. and there are no TV spots..

Something strikes me awry about that.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well it seems to me this japanese twitter thing was going to be an attempt to get loads of followers really quickly (Scott Pilgrim vs The World did it for it's trailer release on facebook last week) Only it must be a big shock to Fox to see that nobody really gives a shit about Predators in Japan so their little game is going nowhere quick...

They really are a bunch of a-holes at Fox... I mean the Predator Facebook pages keeps going on about mobile games and comics and not promoting the film itself...

I agree move your f**king ass fox and actully promote your damn movie give us a new trailer and tv spots its not that hard  ;)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Well the tv spots probably wont start until 2 weeks out... but jesus they could do with a trailer and some internet marketing (banner ads and the like). Just stop talking about comics and games and promote the f**king film. Although knowing the intelligence levels at Fox there's no way one of them could figure out how to get onto this forum and read this anyway  ::)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 09, 2010, 11:39:36 AM
Well the tv spots probably wont start until 2 weeks out... but jesus they could do with a trailer and some internet marketing (banner ads and the like). Just stop talking about comics and games and promote the f**king film. Although knowing the intelligence levels at Fox there's no way one of them could figure out how to get onto this forum and read this anyway  ::)

SO no tv spots untill at least some weeks before release but still come on they could make some trailers for us they are really slacking off.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

i think the whole thing is a stupid joke.

Master

Master

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 09, 2010, 05:38:00 AM
doing some more researching about this thermal video

used google chrome to translate...2 sites said basically the same thing about the thermal video reveal

http://cinetri.jp/photo/news/predators_thermo_main.jpg

"The" Predator "is one! <Know If more?> Campaign" In this project, titled, <and analysis of thermographic people> Taking advantage of the predator that the decision cheerleader of this work The "big celebrity over there," full of thermography images.

"Predators," an official Twitter in conjunction with, the more the number of followers, posting videos on the official site closer to the thinner thermography identity. And super big, who really do?
@ Predators_jp Let's identity can detect and follow.

http://cinetri.jp/news/predators_thermo/

again translated using google chrome
This is a thermal piture of Laurence Fishburne, look at that belly ;)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Seems like the Japan site is down

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 09, 2010, 04:49:56 PM
Seems like the Japan site is down

It would be sweet if its because they are putting new stuff up.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Na was just a database thing... workingish now... Still like 14 people til they add another second

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed