Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,985 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

We wonder too. Trust me, when it is out, you will know.

AncientPred

AncientPred

I have no doubt that the teaser won't be out before official pics are released. The set pics will probably be taken offline within the next few days. And in maybe a month we'll get official pics. And a month, maybe even two or three, after that the teaser will will be released.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: AncientPred on Jan 16, 2010, 11:20:51 PM
I have no doubt that the teaser won't be out before official pics are released. The set pics will probably be taken offline within the next few days. And in maybe a month we'll get official pics. And a month, maybe even two or three, after that the teaser will will be released.

As I've said countless times before... The trailer should be out by the end of February... I'd imagine a 30 second SuperBowl trailer followed a few days later by an extended trailer online... I'd imagine we'll get the set reports a week or 2 before the trailer... but I'm still convinced we'll have the trailer by the end of February...

Zebra Smeller

Zebra Smeller

The "self sacrifice" most likey means Royce has figured out that the Predator could self destruct hence explaining why the jungle might be burning.  ???

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
It means he doesn't just leave the planet and strand the others.
[close]

Zebra Smeller

Zebra Smeller

Idk Kinda sucks they wont use self destruct :( But then again its been done on every film so its probably a good idea to leave that concept out.

SiL

SiL

Used twice out of four movies.

Only once to actually commit suicide.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

I believe the BSP does try to activate it

Master

Master

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E3uM2-OS0I

Guy is pretty much sucking Fox `sand Rodriguez`s cock, but sums it up quite nice.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Yeap, I did...
So don't expect new pictures or so...  But is always nice to watch real Preds. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master on Jan 26, 2010, 02:55:13 PM
Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E3uM2-OS0I

Guy is pretty much sucking Fox `sand Rodriguez`s cock, but sums it up quite nice.

Pretty much saw this months ago, as well as everyone on this site.

Master

Master

Well, I haven`t so I told about it. Thanks for info.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Why were the posts about the female pred figure deleted?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Doomofman on Feb 15, 2010, 06:59:41 PM
Why were the posts about the female pred figure deleted?

Probably deleted due to misinterpreted or false information.

-Rakai'Thwei

ace3g

ace3g

pretty much expected the answer I got but I've been tweeting a few of the actors from Predators and Robert Rod and Derek Mears was the first to respond:

I asked "any idea when a Predators trailer will be released?"

Derek Mears: "not a clue"

again I expected a response like that but atleast I got a response

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed