Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,932 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Master on Jan 15, 2010, 01:46:51 PM
Spoiler
I read this script once. I do remember the fight between BSP and Pred, but forget about burning jungle. It must have started after BSP and Pred were shooting at each other.
[close]
Spoiler
Royce starts the fire to blind the BSP's vision...
[close]

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

The article also says that Brody has been working out solid for 3 months! He has the acting talent to play the bad ass, hopefully now he has the look.

THings are looking better each day. Not that I needed convincing!  ;D

Master

Master

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 15, 2010, 01:47:32 PM
Quote from: Master on Jan 15, 2010, 01:46:51 PM
Spoiler
I read this script once. I do remember the fight between BSP and Pred, but forget about burning jungle. It must have started after BSP and Pred were shooting at each other.
[close]
Spoiler
Royce starts the fire to blind the BSP's vision...
[close]
Yep, right. Now I remember.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteThey had cut together a trailer while we were still working and it looked amazing.

They are already working on a trailer, hell yeah.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Told you they'd be working on a trailer... Although... I dunno when we'll see it... Not many suitable Fox releases coming out any time soon

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I hope to GOD Fox doesn't put every f**king scene in the trailer!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 15, 2010, 06:30:25 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 14, 2010, 10:00:26 PM
As I said there, i'm pretty excited now.

So how much are your hopes raised?

-Rakai'Thwei

Well with the new info on the movie we just got today, I say about 65%!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2010, 05:40:22 PM

I would say I'm about... fourty percent.

I'm treading carefully. Not getting my hopes up too high. But there is some hope.

All I hope is that Rodriguez doesn't change the Predator culture if there are sequels. I don't mind it if the Mutant Predators are a renegade clan, thats fine, and thats whats raised my hopes when it was confirmed that there was a Predator war going on.

All I hope is that Rodriguez doesn't change the Predator culture which has been established if there are sequels.

-Rakai'Thwei

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 15, 2010, 06:34:05 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2010, 05:40:22 PM

I would say I'm about... fourty percent.

I'm treading carefully. Not getting my hopes up too high. But there is some hope.

All I hope is that Rodriguez doesn't change the Predator culture if there are sequels. I don't mind it if the Mutant Predators are a renegade clan, thats fine, and thats whats raised my hopes when it was confirmed that there was a Predator war going on.

All I hope is that Rodriguez doesn't change the Predator culture which has been established if there are sequels.

-Rakai'Thwei

Im sure he has not otherwise why else would the

Spoiler
normal predator that was crucified be in the story or ancient skeletons of SP and normals Preds engaged in battle. If he wanted to change the Predator culture, he would have just had SP and nothing else.
[close]

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 15, 2010, 06:37:41 PM

Spoiler
normal predator that was crucified be in the story or ancient skeletons of SP and normals Preds engaged in battle. If he wanted to change the Predator culture, he would have just had SP and nothing else.
[close]

Like I said, I'm treading carefully.

If there are sequels to Predators, I would rather Rodriguez focus more on the Predator Clan War rather than the humans, but at the same time I hope he doesn't change or add anything unnecessary like for example, Predator Kings, since Predators don't have a need for a single leader being that they have something of a clan mentality to their culture, you know?

Like a wolf pack. There is always an alpha male in each pack.

I don't think Rodriguez has changed anything in terms of the culture in this movie, but rather added something to the culture-- a duality. Two different cultures. The old one, which we all know and love and a new one, which is being introduced in this film.

I personally think that the old culture has been explored enough, and we don't need to see anymore.

-Rakai'Thwei

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 15, 2010, 06:53:34 PM
Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 15, 2010, 06:37:41 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Like I said, I'm treading carefully.

If there are sequels to Predators, I would rather Rodriguez focus more on the Predator Clan War rather than the humans, but at the same time I hope he doesn't change or add anything unnecessary like for example, Predator Kings, since Predators don't have a need for a single leader being that they have something of a clan mentality to their culture, you know?

Like a wolf pack. There is always an alpha male in each pack.

I don't think Rodriguez has changed anything in terms of the culture in this movie, but rather added something to the culture-- a duality. Two different cultures. The old one, which we all know and love and a new one, which is being introduced in this film.

I personally think that the old culture has been explored enough, and we don't need to see anymore.

-Rakai'Thwei

I remember reading an old P3 script draft (may be by RR) that had Dutch being kidnapped by Predators and forced to enter a intergalatic gladiator tournament. The winner gets to fight a Predator King. I believe there was also a crucified Pred in that story as well that helps Dutch. Could have been just fan fiction trying to pass it self off as a P3 draft by RR. It was over 10yrs ago!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That was the original script.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2010, 09:03:21 PM
That was the original script.

The one with the peeing Predators... Thank God Litvak and Finch got rid of that!

-Rakai'Thwei

XenoVC

XenoVC

I hate how it's listed on IMDB as following Alien,Aliens,Alien 3,and Res and followed by the 'frickin Alien Prequel simply because of the AvP films.

It's annoying as f**k,someone edit that shit.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

I wonder when the Trailer will be released?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed