Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,670 times)

jordan

jordan

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 03, 2010, 08:10:58 PM
Quote from: jordan on Jan 03, 2010, 12:51:19 PM
Knowles is an exposure hound.  Always has been.  I remember the hoopla in 2002/3 from him over getting his head in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

We know your thoughts on Harry, Jordan, but what is your stance on what Tarantino said in regaurds to what he has seen on the set so far?

-Rakai'Thwei

Have you seen Armored? Thoughts?

Master

Master

Quote from: Pinkman on Jan 07, 2010, 01:02:43 PM
QuoteJust saw the set of Predators 2, lots of alien skulls and bones in a jungle pit :)    12:17 PM Jan 4th   
I meant Predators, not Predator 2 :)    12:20 PM Jan 4th
http://twitter.com/slashfilm?max_id=7470700620&page=2&twttr=true
Was it yet another insult to P2 or I`m imagining things?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Jan 07, 2010, 03:19:39 PM
Quote from: Pinkman on Jan 07, 2010, 01:02:43 PM
QuoteJust saw the set of Predators 2, lots of alien skulls and bones in a jungle pit :)    12:17 PM Jan 4th   
I meant Predators, not Predator 2 :)    12:20 PM Jan 4th
http://twitter.com/slashfilm?max_id=7470700620&page=2&twttr=true
Was it yet another insult to P2 or I`m imagining things?
He mistyped, hence why he said "Predators, not Predator 2"

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

I think that said that on purpose, if it was a mistake he could easily edit  it. But no he insulted P2, saying that Predators is true sequel. F*****!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think so. You can't re-edit Tweets once posted.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Dzuksi on Jan 08, 2010, 12:03:10 AM
I think that said that on purpose, if it was a mistake he could easily edit  it. But no he insulted P2, saying that Predators is true sequel. F*****!!!!

I assume Cpl Hicks meant to say you CAN'T edit tweets.. which you can't... He'd either have to delete it and repost or do what he did and just post a correction to save time...

SM

SM

Seems there's only two ways to look at this.

Either he insulted Predator 2 or he insulted Predator 2 and lied in the correction.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: SM on Jan 08, 2010, 12:08:10 AM
Seems there's only two ways to look at this.

Either he insulted Predator 2 or he insulted Predator 2 and lied in the correction.

Or he made an honest mistake as he had been at the Predators set and had to listen to RR saying that Predators is a sequel to the first movie...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 08, 2010, 12:05:57 AM
I assume Cpl Hicks meant to say you CAN'T edit tweets.. which you can't... He'd either have to delete it and repost or do what he did and just post a correction to save time...

Cough. What mistake?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2010, 12:15:25 AM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 08, 2010, 12:05:57 AM

Cough. What mistake?

Must have been my eyes acting up  ;)

SM

SM

QuoteOr he made an honest mistake as he had been at the Predators set and had to listen to RR saying that Predators is a sequel to the first movie...

As if...

;D

Doomofman

Doomofman

Anyone know what that pic is from? Are they statues or what?

BTW that was the pic used with bloody-disgusting Predators preview... All it said was
QuoteIn this version, a group of humans will find themselves stranded on a planet home to Predators and must survive the horrors they encounter. James Cameron pulled a similar move with his advancement of the "Alien" franchise in his "Aliens."

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

The one on the right looks like it's from AvP, the one on the left looks like it's the P2 one?

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 08, 2010, 02:26:38 AM
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/images/features/2010preview/predators.jpg

Anyone know what that pic is from? Are they statues or what?

BTW that was the pic used with bloody-disgusting Predators preview... All it said was
QuoteIn this version, a group of humans will find themselves stranded on a planet home to Predators and must survive the horrors they encounter. James Cameron pulled a similar move with his advancement of the "Alien" franchise in his "Aliens."

Really not seeing the comparison with "James Cameron" other than they both decided on the letter "S" at the end of the title.

SM

SM

Uh, yeah. 

Spoiler
The Predators in this is the double meaning of the humans also being Predators.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed