Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,673 times)

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

Alfred broke the mask with a bat to show Bruce the materials it was made out was not right. He was telling him not to land on his head.

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Dec 23, 2009, 11:07:03 PM
Alfred broke the mask with a bat to show Bruce the materials it was made out was not right. He was telling him not to land on his head.

Yeah thats it. 

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Dec 23, 2009, 11:07:03 PM

Yup and it had nothing whatsoever to do with a shift from the old series to the new series... It was the same mask Batman wears in the movie, just a more brittle version...

jordan

jordan

Theres definitely a mask Easter Egg/cameo in Batman Begins, I assumed that was it.  Anyway, the point is the same.  The only reason a normal Predator is appearing here is as a franchise sacrifice to RR's mutant reboot.

jordan

jordan

Edit, double post.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: jordan on Dec 23, 2009, 11:23:29 PM
Theres definitely a mask Easter Egg/cameo in Batman Begins, I assumed that was it.  Anyway, the point is the same.  The only reason a normal Predator is appearing here is as a franchise sacrifice to RR's mutant reboot.

What? There is not... Where did you come up with that ludicrous idea?

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 23, 2009, 11:24:42 PM

Empire Magazine.  Are you going to have a heart attack?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: jordan on Dec 23, 2009, 11:26:13 PM

Nope... just surprised cause there sure as shit aint no hidden mask in Batman Begins

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 23, 2009, 11:27:18 PM

Nope... just surprised cause there sure as shit aint no hidden mask in Batman Begins

Well, I'm 80% convinced of what I read.

SM

SM

QuoteNope... just surprised cause there sure as shit aint no hidden mask in Batman Begins

Ah, but they're hidden so how can you be sure?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: jordan on Dec 23, 2009, 11:40:01 PM
Theres definitely a mask Easter Egg/cameo in Batman Begins, I assumed that was it.  Anyway, the point is the same.  The only reason a normal Predator is appearing here is as a franchise sacrifice to RR's mutant reboot.

Empire Magazine.  Are you going to have a heart attack?

What you read... yeah... I'm 100% confident there is no such easter egg in the movie... just go look at ANY movie trivia website and look up Batman Begins.... you think ALL those sites and pretty much EVERYONE on the internet missed it completely? Fair enough Empire may have said something about it, doesn't mean there's anything of the sort in the movie...

Back on topic, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the mask of the original design pred in this movie is at least inspired by the original mask... Assuming we see it at all... been a while since I read the script so I can't remember if you do or not...

@SM... refer to my remark above... if it existed, it wouldn't take long to find a website that mentions it...

BTW, I'm not trying to be a jerk about this... I just know BB very well... Would be happy to be proven wrong and to learn something new about the film...

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 23, 2009, 11:44:34 PM

What you read... yeah... I'm 100% confident there is no such easter egg in the movie... just go look at ANY movie trivia website and look up Batman Begins.... you think ALL those sites and pretty much EVERYONE on the internet missed it completely? Fair enough Empire may have said something about it, doesn't mean there's anything of the sort in the movie...

I've watched Batman Begins once.  Largely forgotten it and its overated sequel. I won't read trivia to any of Nolans Bat movies unitll one of them excites me.  Perhaps you should calm down, not everybody jerks off over Christopher Nolan.  OMG Teh Blasphemy!  :D

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: jordan on Dec 23, 2009, 11:48:31 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 23, 2009, 11:44:34 PM

I've watched Batman Begins once.  Largely forgotten it and its overated sequel. I won't read trivia to any of Nolans Bat movies unitll one of them excites me.  Perhaps you should calm down, not everybody jerks off over Christopher Nolan.  OMG Teh Blasphemy!  :D

Was I defending Christopher Nolan? Did I make any reference to Batman Begins being good or not? NO I didn't... I just don't like the idea of someone misrepresenting a movie to try and back up a point...

jordan

jordan

'Misrepresenting a movie' 'ludacris idea'.  Listen to yourself.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: jordan on Dec 23, 2009, 11:56:51 PM
'Misrepresenting a movie' 'ludacris idea'.  Listen to yourself.

Back up your claim and I have no problem with it....

Anyway back on topic....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed