Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,896 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: jordan on Dec 22, 2009, 11:39:23 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 22, 2009, 11:36:15 PM
Quote from: jordan on Dec 22, 2009, 11:34:42 PM
The sad thing is I wish that poster was real.  At least then it would heavily suggest the appearance of normal Predators.

Scar and Wolf...normal predators. Oy vey...

Wolf is pretty much normal.  Looks like a Predator.  Acts like a Predator.

On the former, for the most part, and on the latter, no.

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 22, 2009, 11:43:45 PM
Quote from: jordan on Dec 22, 2009, 11:39:23 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 22, 2009, 11:36:15 PM
Quote from: jordan on Dec 22, 2009, 11:34:42 PM
The sad thing is I wish that poster was real.  At least then it would heavily suggest the appearance of normal Predators.

Scar and Wolf...normal predators. Oy vey...

Wolf is pretty much normal.  Looks like a Predator.  Acts like a Predator.

On the former, for the most part, and on the latter, no.

Ugh, your opinion.  Besides, I was talking about facemasks vis-a-vis 'Super Predators'.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Alright, stick with your opinion then.

Highland

Highland

Jordan, if any predators post Predator and P2 even so much as fart in the wrong direction, they're tagged an abomination by most of the guy's here. 

We don't even have a picture of these new designs and already we have the kids throwing their predator toys out the pram.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I'm not even a big Predator fan and I know their portrayals were shit, get real.

jordan

jordan

Quote from: highlandpred on Dec 23, 2009, 04:57:04 AM
Jordan, if any predators post Predator and P2 even so much as fart in the wrong direction, they're tagged an abomination by most of the guy's here. 

We don't even have a picture of these new designs and already we have the kids throwing their predator toys out the pram.

I don't like the 3 AVP Predators.  They're fat, sluggish and comical.  I like Wolf, if only because it was a surprise that the Strauss bro's got most of it right. It looked normal and was athletic and gracious.

Having said that, the 'super Predators' sound like an abomination.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: jordan on Dec 23, 2009, 01:29:16 PM
Quote from: highlandpred on Dec 23, 2009, 04:57:04 AM

I don't like the 3 AVP Predators.  They're fat, sluggish and comical.  I like Wolf, if only because it was a surprise that the Strauss bro's got most of it right. It looked normal and was athletic and gracious.

Having said that, the 'super Predators' sound like an abomination.

The AVP predators were bad, but I think the movie makes them allot worse than they really were. Wolf "with mask" is almost as good as the old styles. I just think , this is 20 years on now, we need something fresh as far as the creature goes. I'm all for these new ones. When someone posts an original design from a comic or novel, everyones always "whooaa that's awesome" but for some reason when it comes to film, its "don't touch my dam Stan winston predator"

I'm giving RR and Antal the benefit of the doubt, if they can scoop up Brody and Fishburne, they can make the creatures a quality piece as well.

Besides I'm sure somewhere someone official said these new ones would be "based" off the old designs.

Master

Master

Or the one normal predator will be based of old designs while SP will be something totally different ::)

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Yes that is what I think it will be as well - the classical Predator will look like Anytime whereas the BSP will be something we never seen before!

Can not wait to see this movie. Hopefully its great!!

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 23, 2009, 04:17:40 PM
Yes that is what I think it will be as well - the classical Predator will look like Anytime whereas the BSP will be something we never seen before!

Of course we never seen it before! Otherwise all this affair with appearance, blood etc. makes no sense ;). I realy hope, that classic Pred will be look like Anytime. Or similar. Maybe it could alleviate my pain ;).
There are many old projects.
I hope they don't make BSP like this:

Spoiler
[close]

But these are cute enough.... ;D

Spoiler

[close]

Old, good Winston...

Reaper Pred

Reaper Pred

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 23, 2009, 04:41:11 PM
Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 23, 2009, 04:17:40 PM

Of course we never seen it before! Otherwise all this affair with appearance, blood etc. makes no sense ;). I realy hope, that classic Pred will be look like Anytime. Or similar. Maybe it could alleviate my pain ;).
There are many old projects.
I hope they don't make BSP like this:

Spoiler
[close]

But these are cute enough.... ;D

Spoiler

[close]

Old, good Winston...
where did u find the last one??

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Rahul on Dec 23, 2009, 04:50:08 PM

For you - everything  ;D
Go to the AvP Gallery:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/index.php?cat=23
Find section Movies - Predator:
And File Concept Arts:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=225

And here you are, a lot of images. ;D

The sanctuary of Winston's ideas....

Reaper Pred

Reaper Pred

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 23, 2009, 04:59:30 PM
Quote from: Rahul on Dec 23, 2009, 04:50:08 PM

For you - everything  ;D
Go to the AvP Gallery:
Find section Movies - Predator:
And File Concept Arts:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=225

And here you are, a lot of images. ;D

The sanctuary of Winston's ideas....
Right under my nose ....eh?
Haha..thanx

Doomofman

Doomofman

Holy shit.. one of them looks remarkably like Master Chief

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Master on Dec 23, 2009, 03:59:12 PM
Or the one normal predator will be based of old designs while SP will be something totally different ::)

Big worry is this might be wholly intentional.  Remember the scene in Batman Begins where he destroys the old Batmask (Or whatever the f**k it was) as a metaphor for the new series?  I fear thats whats happening here, when the BSP kills the Pred.  The difference, of course being that this will suck ass, and be a change for the worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed