Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,917 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Puks on Dec 21, 2009, 12:56:39 PM

To be honest, I can't understand why would anyone want to know the whole script BEFORE they watch the movie. It totally ruins the experience.

I obviously don't speak for everyone here, but I think most will agree when I say that we read the script because we were already hating on this movie and just didn't care. That's how I felt and I'm sure others did as well.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 21, 2009, 04:44:12 PM
Quote from: Puks on Dec 21, 2009, 12:56:39 PM

To be honest, I can't understand why would anyone want to know the whole script BEFORE they watch the movie. It totally ruins the experience.

I obviously don't speak for everyone here, but I think most will agree when I say that we read the script because we were already hating on this movie and just didn't care. That's how I felt and I'm sure others did as well.

Nope, not the way I felt at all... I read the script because I wanted to see the difference between the script and the final movie...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That doesn't make any sense, you would have to have SEEN the movie beforehand in order to see the difference between the two.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 21, 2009, 04:46:31 PM
That doesn't make any sense, you would have to have SEEN the movie beforehand in order to see the difference between the two.

Nope... I have a good while to digest the script... Then when I go see the movie, I'll be able to see what survived and what didn't....

Make sense now?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well now it does, it's cus the way you worded your other post, it makes it sound as if you already saw the movie lol. Well, yeah, let me know what's the difference cus I ain't watching it in theaters.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 21, 2009, 04:44:12 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 21, 2009, 04:45:44 PM
Nope, not the way I felt at all... I read the script because I wanted to see the difference between the script and the final movie...
I presonaly read the script because I'm just curious, impatient female. ;)
This curiosity will kill me, makes me physical pain. I  experience this movie in very personal way, like any true Pred-fan. Every wrong stuff in this movie makes me pain, every good news makes me happy.
Is it so strange?
Am I the only one who's thinking this way?
I feel alienated. :-[

Weasel

Weasel

I didn't read the script because I want to be surprised and have a little mystery. Although I've had several things spoiled for me already.

Master

Master

Yes it has flaws but even with these flaws its better then P2, AvP and AvPR! If these flaws have been corrected then we could have a great movie on our hands!

Predators script better than P2? Well, yeah ::) I`m starting to wander when you`ll notice that it is actually quite hard to make something better than P2  ::) This is Third attempt to drag predator back on the big screen after P2, and guess what - I think that it`ll still be a failure like two earlier ones.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

I disagree I think Predators (2010) will be the best reviewed Predator movie of all time! Yes even compared to the original - the original was panned on initial release but gained respect over time.

I'm going to keep the faith until I have further info, like trailer, reviews ect

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Moody on Dec 21, 2009, 02:52:52 PM
Quote from: jordan on Dec 21, 2009, 02:51:05 PM
Avoiding the script to save yourself only works when its good.  The script is not good.  Paul Anderson would rub his chin over this script.

Said the teenage kid... ::)

I turned 25 last week.  Ironic, script reads like it was written by a 14 year old.  It'll be the 14 year olds who like it.  But whatever.

Quote from: Puks on Dec 21, 2009, 02:55:37 PM
QuoteThe script is not good.

Are you some kind of ultimate authority when it comes to deciding which script is good and which is bad?

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd... you don't have to be God to know its a shit heap.  This script sucks.

SM

SM

QuoteIt'll be the 14 year olds who like it. 

They do watch a lot of movies.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 21, 2009, 10:56:06 PM
I disagree I think Predators (2010) will be the best reviewed Predator movie of all time! Yes even compared to the original

Nothing beats the original.

-Rakai'Thwei

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 21, 2009, 11:48:42 PM
Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 21, 2009, 10:56:06 PM
I disagree I think Predators (2010) will be the best reviewed Predator movie of all time! Yes even compared to the original

Nothing beats the original.

-Rakai'Thwei

He never said it would be better than the original... Just it would be better reviewed...

jordan

jordan

I thought he was being sarcastic.  But I'll guarantee one place to give it glowing reviews - AICN.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: jordan on Dec 21, 2009, 11:54:19 PM
But I'll guarantee one place to give it glowing reviews - AICN.

Which is founded, and owned by Harry Knowles, who is infact close friends with Robert Rodriguez.

And, this is just an assumption, but seeing as he may want to remain in Roddy's inner circle, he'll probably give it a glowing review.

Favouritism much?

-Rakai'Thwei

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed