Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,827 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 24, 2009, 07:24:42 PM
WTF?

I just googled for Predators 2010 and there was a site that had the character Gary Keyes listed for Predators.

I went to IMDB (forgive me father for i have sinned) and there he is:

Gary Keys played by Steven Haar.

Does that mean they do tie this together with Predator 2 after all?

What a coincidence, one of his favourite actors is Gary Busey. Does he play his son in Predators?

False.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1417636/

Not even a real actor, or an extra, at best. Look at his credit for Friday the 13th Part 2. Steven Cunningham? Sean Cunningham was the name of the director/creator of the original.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I know, that's what made it suspicious when i saw it.

BUT, it could still be true, just look at the movie Death Machine: Jack Dante, John Carpenter, Sam Raimi, Yutani, Weyland, Scott Ridley.

All of those characters are named of Directors or the company in Alien.
So either its a homage or someones making a big joke.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Big joke. I think they'd hire a better actor with at SOME credibility than just some extra nobody.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

hmm...not sure about this.....bud the idea of P2 continuity sounds interesting

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Oct 24, 2009, 08:33:54 PM
Big joke. I think they'd hire a better actor with at SOME credibility than just some extra nobody.
Oh, horseshit. For all you know it's a ten second bit part like Yutani at the end of AvPR.

Besides, Sheriff Bracke in the first F13 reboot was named after the guy who wrote Crystal Lake Memories, which covered the making of most of the F13 movies. Par for the course to call someone Steve Cunningham in the sequel.

Master

Master

Certainly the actor is a hoax, but maybe this is a place holder for someone that is rally going to play Keyes`s relative.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Master on Oct 24, 2009, 10:11:19 PM
Certainly the actor is a hoax,
Why?

Master

Master

Because there is no photo or information about him.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Oct 24, 2009, 10:23:15 PM
There are a shitload of people on that site that don't have a photo, just scramble through the cast of Predator for example.

And besides, there are some information's on his site including date of birth, biography and his past roles in movies and TV shows.

Master

Master

And yet after all of those performances there is no single picture of him? Suspicious. Even if so, then still I don`t want Keyes related character to be played by some unknown joe.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteAnd yet after all of those performances there is no single picture of him?
See Richard Chaves.

QuoteEven if so, then still I don`t want Keyes related character to be played by some unknown joe.
I don't care who's playing it, as long as it is played right.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 24, 2009, 10:39:34 PM
Quote from: Master on Oct 24, 2009, 10:23:15 PM
There are a shitload of people on that site that don't have a photo, just scramble through the cast of Predator for example.

And besides, there are some information's on his site including date of birth, biography and his past roles in movies and TV shows.

Dude look at the trivia, it's just a list of his favorite things, and how he got to meet Jason Statham. :D And how come he's the only cast member to not be announced on an official website? Just on IMDB, which ANYBODY can edit? Remember when Michael Jai White was on the cast list?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I know i know, like i said, its very suspicious.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Oct 24, 2009, 11:19:10 PM
And how come he's the only cast member to not be announced on an official website?
If it's a bit part by an unknown actor, why would they bother announcing it?

I hardly think they're going to go and make a big deal about every single person who's cast in the film.

"Some random dude's playing background cop #3! You heard it here first!"

QuoteJust on IMDB, which ANYBODY can edit?
Anybody, including the 'actors' themselves.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Oct 25, 2009, 12:12:45 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Oct 24, 2009, 11:19:10 PM
And how come he's the only cast member to not be announced on an official website?
If it's a bit part by an unknown actor, why would they bother announcing it?

I hardly think they're going to go and make a big deal about every single person who's cast in the film.

"Some random dude's playing background cop #3! You heard it here first!"

QuoteJust on IMDB, which ANYBODY can edit?
Anybody, including the 'actors' themselves.

Seems like an important enough character to me for at least genre websites to acknowledge. We'll see. :)

Like I said, if the most interesting information is that he's met Jason Statham and a list of his favorite movies then, well...you get the point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed