Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,014 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Nice find.
Glad to see Brody is in great shape for this, combined with his acting abilities this is going to be great.l

Raptor

Raptor

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 22, 2009, 03:48:05 PM
Nice find.
Glad to see Brody is in great shape for this, combined with his acting abilities this is going to be great.l

I agree!

:)

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Brody looks like he is in great shape, I'm glad to see that he's committed to the role.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Dino21AvP on Oct 23, 2009, 12:23:13 AM
Brody looks like he is in great shape, I'm glad to see that he's committed to the role.

agreed bro...still a little skeptical on Topher Grace though unfortunately.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Oct 23, 2009, 12:25:25 AM
Quote from: Dino21AvP on Oct 23, 2009, 12:23:13 AM

agreed bro...still a little skeptical on Topher Grace though unfortunately.

Who's to say he didn't bulk up? Though he doesn't really need to, given his character.

pmaz11

pmaz11

True, true...His character doesn't really require him to be strong or bulky. So I'm not to worried about that or anything. Just from most of the films I've seen him in, he always has some comedic side to his acting, which I'd rather not see for his character in this film. All I'm hoping for, is that he can play the role he's been given well and really appear as if he's actually a serial killer.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

So the f**k what? Isn't that the whole point of being an actor? To be versatile and play different roles?

Watch him in Traffic if you are in that much denial.

pmaz11

pmaz11

WOW...What's your problem??....I'm not in "DENIAL" about him playing the character. Topher Grace is a very talented actor in my opinion. All I'm saying is I'm more so curious to see if he can play this role is all, but I can have SOME doubts about it. I have NO judgments about the film really, not until I see more. So I don't know why your overreacting about what I said but....ok. that's cool I guess.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Oct 23, 2009, 02:25:04 AM
WOW...What's your problem??....I'm not in "DENIAL" about him playing the character. Topher Grace is a very talented actor in my opinion. All I'm saying is I'm more so curious to see if he can play this role is all, but I can have SOME doubts about it. I have NO judgments about the film really, not until I see more. So I don't know why your overreacting about what I said but....ok. that's cool I guess.

That's just Pvt. Hicks for you!  ;)

Anyway, I'm starting to have a good feelings about this movie. Now I'm scared!  ;D

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Oct 23, 2009, 02:25:04 AM

Denial would be the wrong word, yeah. My most sincere apologies.

And about him nailing the role or not? I guess we'll find out, won't we? I mean, I'm pretty sure Rodriguez had the same questions we did, it's only a knee-jerk reaction to such a left-field name in this kind of movie. I think this kind of worrying is absolute, it's very general. It's not a specific worry. You can be happy/unhappy/indifferent about anybody and anything that's announced for a movie, without having seen anything to judge by.

So yeah, for some reason, Rodriguez and co. picked him, so he must have a Badass card up his sleeve.

SM

SM

Wonder if, when Siggy was cast in Wall-E, anyone said "WTF??!  She doesn't look like a computer!!?!"  ;D

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Touche'!

CANNON

CANNON

If people havent been check Danny Trejo's twitter. There is and update on it.

"Hawaii ...still filming pred ... Stay tuned DT"

http://twitter.com/DANNY_TREJO

--- i dont know who knows, so i thought i might share it with this commuinty.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

"Stay tuned"

Hmm...

CANNON

CANNON

im glad he updates, thats very cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed