Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 283,611 times)

CanadianHero67

Not just that. They were similar to T.Rex but were faster and hunted in packs which I think is awesome. ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love Dinosaurs when I was little and I was the biggest Dino nut that you would ever know. I own a book that had every Dino listed down and it twice bigger then the Bible it self.

I still like dinos but not as much then I used too.

CanadianHero67

I have liked dinosaurs all my life. I loved "Jurassic Park" ever since I was two years old. :)

DoomRulz

Ditto. Saw it when I was 6 in theatres and raptor attacking Ellie=me ducking for cover behind the seats :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Lost World and JPIII are the only ones I seen in theatres but I watch the first movie many times on VHS as a kid. The first movie was on FX like a few days ago, which reminds me to get all the movies on DVD soon (I had the collection pack but someone stole it).

maledoro

I just saw the first two JP movies at the cinema. The second one sucked so bad that I didn't bother even renting the third one.

ShadowPred

Don't even watch the third one for free. Even if you're bored...you're better off watching Ghost Rider or....Fantastic Four (and sequel)

maledoro

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 17, 2009, 01:20:25 PM
Don't even watch the third one for free.
Seeing the second film kept me from wanting to see the third. Reading the outline and summary of III sealed its fate.

DoomRulz

III had its moments, but it certainly wasn't as bad as Ghost Rider or the FF sequel.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love the second movie. It was not as great as the first movie but it did had a great story and good amount of actions, and more dino scenes too. To me it was like Aliens was (Everything that the first movie had but with more).

Predboy

Quote from: maledoro on Feb 17, 2009, 01:11:58 PM
The second one sucked so bad that I didn't bother even renting the third one.

The second one was good as hell. The third one was kinda gay though.

DoomRulz

The second was fun, but it lacked the depth of the first. The only thing it had on the first movie was the improved CG.

maledoro

Quote from: Kaworu on Feb 17, 2009, 07:45:54 PM
To me it was like Aliens was.
Right down to having a Noot.

Quote from: Predboy on Feb 17, 2009, 08:00:26 PM
The second one was good as hell.
Last time I checked, Hell wasn't good.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 17, 2009, 08:21:12 PM
The second was fun, but it lacked the depth of the first. The only thing it had on the first movie was the improved CG.
Which made it a masterpiece. Most people today won't see a movie unless it has special effects.

Dachande

Quote from: maledoro on Feb 18, 2009, 11:48:51 AM
Quote from: Kaworu on Feb 17, 2009, 07:45:54 PM
To me it was like Aliens was.
Right down to having a Noot.

Quote from: Predboy on Feb 17, 2009, 08:00:26 PM
The second one was good as hell.
Last time I checked, Hell wasn't good.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 17, 2009, 08:21:12 PM
Which made it a masterpiece. Most people today won't see a movie unless it has special effects.

Oh Mal! You take everything too literally!

maledoro

Quote from: Dachande on Feb 18, 2009, 11:52:42 AM
Oh Mal! You take everything too literally!
No, I'm "keepin' it real".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed