Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 283,223 times)

Master Chief

Imagine how us "old schoolers" felt when we finally seen the movie.  Our love for them developed years before the movie came out and to see them come to life turned our imagination to reality. 

JP is the only movie I've seen more than once in the theater.

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 19, 2008, 02:35:08 PM
Imagine how us "old schoolers" felt when we finally seen the movie.  Our love for them developed years before the movie came out and to see them come to life turned our imagination to reality. 

JP is the only movie I've seen more than once in the theater.

Ah yes, I remember the first time I fell in love with Dinosaurs. It was sunny outside, and my parents had just bought the first land before time movie. They popped it in for me, and Ive been hooked on Dinos since. :)

I even remember when I first saw JP....I remember screwing up the Cassette because of how many times I rewinded it to watch the movie again. :D

DoomRulz

HAHAHAH TLBT for you as well huh?? That's where my obsession began as well :D I actually ended up biting a few kids at school b/c I thought I was Sharptooth :D

Private Hudson

I think the first movie I ever watched was JP in theaters. Came out the year after I was born I think.

Predboy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 19, 2008, 09:32:07 PM
HAHAHAH TLBT for you as well huh?? That's where my obsession began as well :D I actually ended up biting a few kids at school b/c I thought I was Sharptooth :D

:D

Well, I never actually 'bit' another person, but when we would be playing, like little kids always do, I used to sometimes act like a dino, and they would laugh because of how stpid I was.

DoomRulz

Psh. At least you had an imagination!

DoomRulz

Ep. 5 of JFC was sweeeet. I would SO want to see a killer sperm whale and shark go at it in the water ;D

Predboy

The fact that megalodon may still be out there...*shivers* My god, that would be crazy. :o Im still waiting for the raptor episode to run again. Christ, why did I have to fall asleep at that episode. I knew I should've drank coffee. >_>

DoomRulz

I'm sure you can find it online. And I doubt Megalodon still exists. The amount of food it would need would is too much.

Predboy

Yeah I guess.....but you never know. ;)

DoomRulz

Well ya...I'm just being a cynic :P :D

Be sure to watch the raptor episode. It's pretty cool.

Predboy

I just missed tonights episode....AGAIN. My god. >_>

DoomRulz

I wrote a letter to Dino George asking him about predator bite strength after watching Episode 5. It made me hypothesize that a predator's bite strength is relative to the prey around at the time. I got an enthusiastic "Your theory is excellent!!!" Certainly made my day ;D

CanadianHero67

DoomRulz

Naturally, you're a patriot ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed