Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 280,242 times)

DoomRulz

I doubt it was named b/c of its resemblance to an iguana.

B-Rad G

The T-Rex.

Master Chief

Jurassic Fight Club.  Series premiere Tuesday July 29th.  I've waiting for this for a while now.

DoomRulz

No kidding, that looks really sweet. Thx for that Chief!

Master Chief

No problem Doom, now we can see how the T-Rex vs. Triceratops battle really went down.

Mr.X

T-Rex
Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 25, 2008, 04:02:09 PM
Jurassic Fight Club.  Series premiere Tuesday July 29th.  I've waiting for this for a while now.
What channel is it on?

Sgt. Johnson

Quote from: Mr.X on Jul 28, 2008, 06:51:22 PM
T-Rex
Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 25, 2008, 04:02:09 PM
What channel is it on?
history channel

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 28, 2008, 05:28:58 PM
No problem Doom, now we can see how the T-Rex vs. Triceratops battle really went down.

You can already do that with The Truth About Killer Dinosaurs ;) That was another 2-part documentary released by the BBC. Download it if you can find it. The science in it is amazing. It proves T.Rex was a hunter.

Predboy

That program is about to go on right now. ;D

You wouldn't happen to know where to find it do you Doom. One thing Ive always been interested in is whether tyrannosaurus was a predator or scavenger.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 30, 2008, 12:57:58 AM
That program is about to go on right now. ;D

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE SHOW ISN'T ON HERE!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( IT'S SOME DUMB SHOW ABOUT HITLER AND THE OCCULT!!!

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 30, 2008, 12:57:58 AMYou wouldn't happen to know where to find it do you Doom. One thing Ive always been interested in is whether tyrannosaurus was a predator or scavenger.

BitChe is your friend ;)

Predboy

Are you sure you got the right channel, cuz Im watching it right now as we type.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 30, 2008, 01:15:56 AM
BitChe is your friend ;)

Ummm.....I dont know what that is. :-\

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 30, 2008, 01:19:24 AM
Are you sure you got the right channel, cuz Im watching it right now as we type.

Ya. History Channel, 9:00 PM EST. It's Hitler :-\ :'(

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 30, 2008, 01:19:24 AM
Ummm.....I dont know what that is. :-\

It's a Torrent search engine. D/l it for free then search for The Truth About Killer Dinosaurs. Or just google the title then add torrent next to it.

Predboy

Predboy

Oh, alright. :)

Are you sure thats the history channel? Because mines is showing it right now. Im lookin at t.rex walking around, and...I dont think I would want to f**k with something like that. :-[ Well, do you live in the eastern US? If not, thats probably a reason.

Oh no wait, I see you just put eastern there in your post. :P Well, I dont really know why its not showing, sorry dude.

Mr.X

That was just sad what happened to the baby :'(

Predboy

Did you see how it smashed the poor thing's head on that tree....priceless. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed