Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 280,294 times)

War Wager

Always been drawn to Dilophosaurus:

Quote from: underbound on Aug 24, 2013, 07:10:19 AM
Who heard the thing where the T-rex is actually a scavenger and not much for hunting?
I've heard that from Jack Horner; load of baloney I say. I doubt a Rex would pass up carrion, but the hyena of the Cretaceous? I'm not buying it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Healed wounds from T.Rex teeth found in duck-billed dinosaur specimens (forgot which species) prove that the thing hunted and, like every predator, sometimes failed at it.

Greedo

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 24, 2013, 03:12:21 PM
Always been drawn to Dilophosaurus:

http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/review/124/FIG-KAI-4635_01.jpg

Quote from: underbound on Aug 24, 2013, 07:10:19 AM
Who heard the thing where the T-rex is actually a scavenger and not much for hunting?
I've heard that from Jack Horner; load of baloney I say. I doubt a Rex would pass up carrion, but the hyena of the Cretaceous? I'm not buying it.

Always liked them, they are a awesome species.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 24, 2013, 03:23:07 PM
Healed wounds from T.Rex teeth found in duck-billed dinosaur specimens (forgot which species) prove that the thing hunted and, like every predator, sometimes failed at it.

And a healed Triceratops frill as well. The specimen you're thinking of Edmontosaurus.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yeah, precisely. Thanks.

DoomRulz

Greedo

Raptor is my all time favourite.

Also like the Compsognathus lol as seen from jurassic Park.

Terx2

T-Rex of course. Followed by the Dilophosaurus.

DoomRulz

Terx2

WinterActual

The Raptors. I think the T-Rex is overrated. Its big and heavy - it can't chase its prey in tight places and if it fall down it will fall harder because its heavy. If the battleground was one big flat space its overpowered but lets say in the jungle for instance or a forest - it will get "stuck" pretty easy  :laugh:

DoomRulz

Greedo

I wonder how small Compsognathus's eggs are ? lol

Trunks

Dilophosaurus.  ;D

DoomRulz

Get a load of this :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed