Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,529 times)

coolbreeze

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

It'll be a while before we get that. Also, is some of the info on this site wrong ? About the character Eric Forman played ?

CEP

CEP

It was probably from the script.

Anyway, there was no Alien skull....people are seeing things.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Rewatch the death camp scene.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I think i know what skull you guys are talking about. The one that is burnt black just chilling there in the fire and we get like a 5 second shot of the camera just staring at it. I dunno if that was a Alien skull looked a bit out o shape in some parts........ I am seeing the movie again today so ill make sure to pay super lose attention.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jul 10, 2010, 12:38:58 PM
ill make sure to super lose attention.
:D

Aeus

Aeus

The Alien skull isn't in the death camp scene, It's when they see the first Totem thing. The one that Hanzo finds. The Alien skull is on the right hand side of the pile of skulls.

Seriously. Watch carefully next time you see the film, You'll see it.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I looked for it, I didn't see any. There were non-human skulls, but I didn't see an alien skull. I'll look again we I see the film again, but I don't think its there.

Aeus

Aeus

I'm literally 90% certain its an Alien skull. I'd know that ridged head anywhere. I'm gonna have to wait til the DVD release to be certain though.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I saw something ridged but it didn't look like a xeno. It goes by so quick its hard to tell, but it didn't look right to me.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Sounds like RRs intentions came true, then.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: CEP on Jul 10, 2010, 12:44:56 AM
Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Jul 09, 2010, 10:53:06 PM
And why the AVP line?

IT'S NOT A LINE FROM AVP. That saying has been around since the 40's. Jessus.

Which is why people are stupid for mocking it in AVP, as well.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Who dissed it in AvP? I must've missed that. I thought the issue was with the team-up in general.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Quote from: Aeus on Jul 12, 2010, 12:03:29 AM
I\'m literally 90% certain its an Alien skull. I\'d know that ridged head anywhere. I\'m gonna have to wait til the DVD release to be certain though.

I have seen the film 3 times now (free Cineworld pass :) ) - trust me its not a Xenomorph skull that is in the fire during the camp scene. It looks more dino like plus the teeth where smaller then compared to  Xeno.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I love how we get into debates about the most pointless stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed