DH Announces Aliens: Dead Orbit (April 2017)

Started by Ultramorph, Oct 05, 2016, 07:51:53 PM

Author
DH Announces Aliens: Dead Orbit (April 2017) (Read 83,597 times)

Nyarlathotep

Looks cool, but I I'll hold off until the trade is released.

Prez

Ultramorph

I like that variant. The little robot thing is cool.

Corporal Hicks

I'm getting a retro vibe from it. Reminds me of some of the older covers and comics. It's giving me flashbacks to Labyrinth #0 actually.

Corporal Hicks

Russ840

Looking great. Pretty grim as well. Can not wait for this. The art is awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Russ840

Good to hear. I thought this would be good. Can't wait to read it and hope the whole series is good.

Thanks for the link there Hicks

Ben Brown

Awesome. I can't wait. Especially glad to hear that the art lives up to expectations. Not that I ever had any doubts  ;)

Corporal Hicks

http://nerdist.com/aliens-dead-orbit-1-is-a-horrific-masterpiece/

Another positive review.

QuoteThe Alien franchise spans all sorts of mediums – films, books, comics, games, etc. – and it has spawned two bonafide masterpieces. There's no disputing the brilliance of the films Alien and Aliens. They are true works of art that every other part of the franchise has struggled to live up to. That is, of course, until James Stokoe unleashed Aliens: Dead Orbit. We're only one issue in, but this already shaping up to be the best work in this universe since the original two films.

Russ840

Arghhhhhh Release day can't get here quick enough.

HuDaFuK

QuoteWe're only one issue in, but this already shaping up to be the best work in this universe since the original two films.

Bold claim.

Russ840

Yeah that is a bold claim. One I hope that's true.

What would you say are the best 5 EU works are?

Corporal Hicks

It's an old article that is in need of a rewrite (and maybe a revision when Defiance and Dead Orbit finish) but here's my old top 10 list.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/top-10-aliens-comics/

Russ840

What about games and books though Hicks.

I'd say, for me the best of the EU is

Labyrinth

Isolation

AVP classic

Book 2

Defiance ( depends on how it ends though )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed