New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2007, 09:11:03 PM

Author
New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book (Read 45,945 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The publicity effort has not yet begun and, it should be stressed, has no need to. Not as of yet. It's far too early!  We already have a basic synopsis of what it's about. We're not going to be spoon-fed things such as confirmation of if it's the original Predator ship which crashes, or if the outbreak occurs in some completely different way, because those are critical to the story. Those are technical details which will be discovered when you watch it.  We know it takes place in a town in contemporary times, with a very dark atmosphere. That's about as much as we knew about 'Alien' (extraterrestrial parasite break out on a spaceship) or 'Predator' (alien hunter stalks an elite military team). Unless you want to be spoiled before you see it, robbing the film of its mystery, it is better not to know much more.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The only thing not going to see this film would do is be interpreted as a sign that nobody is interested in seeing any new examples of the franchise, not that the studio took any wrong decisions with who they let helm the production.

bronconose

bronconose

I think the alien on here might be brown cause its a Runner (Dog) (or Ox) Alien like in the Alien 3.  I mean where would all the aliens come from they, have to be born, and they are in a town with a bunch of four legged creatures.  Though it might just be messed up lighting    :P   The pictures look awsome, i personally prefer the smooth top alien but this one is awsome too   :D   And the directors or someone, i forgot who, said there would be a wide variety of aliens when asked about the Predalien, so maybe they might put in one of the other aliens that showed up in toys, like a Superfacehugger (also in extended Alien 3), and my favorite, a Bull Alien   :P   Have my toy right here lol (plays for 30 minutes)   ;D  

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

BAh, i like da head of d alien but.....i like HR giger's original head design.(Translucent Cranium) So far da best alien 4 me is da 1 in ALien 3 da DogAlien like da guy above xD i got my mcfarlene DogAlien here not opened! i love it. But neways i can't wait 4 these avp2 preds n aliens figures to be released by mc farlene. The pred is awesum i giv it a 5/5. 4 d alien i giv a 4/5 although i like aliens better...

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

Hmm wait maybe i wil change my mind, lookin at da pic many times(the alien) seems so sweet. It looks so smooth n slimy, seems like da 1 in alien 4 n aliens combined. Man nice alien i lov it it giv it a 5/5 ALIENS 4 EVA!!!!

Highland

Highland

fu@#n Voodoo magic man......   ;D  

vvvvv   :)  

Deco

Deco

Hi Everyone, I Rrarely post here but I read everyones comments and I only ever post when I feel something really needs to be said. I still think, like Ive always thought (even with regard to AVP) that FOX's approach to this movie is ALL WRONG. Predator and Aliens (widely regarded as the best or most enjoyable of the respective franchises) had great elements of conspiracy and deceit. I feel an AVP movie should act like a sequel to both franchises, their characters and the histories each frachise built. Is RIJOENPIAL the only one who agrees that if this film wasnt approached like a typical action flick than it would be the first step to the AVP film we've all wanted to see for years?????

Deco

Deco

I am also a big fan of the original comics and while I think they truely are a masterpiece - I still feel that they do not answer the call that is in distress as an actual sequel to the original movies. I really think if one were to mix various elements of the original comics into a story about the history of the original characters to form a NEW plot ripe with conspiracy and action, THEN and only then, will the greatest of all AVP movies emerge from the shadows. Im writing a pet project AVP script in which I am tackling everything I have mentioned above - the only question is, will I be good enough to execute my idea! RIJOENPIAL - I like your way of thinking,its brutal and honest and frankly seems to lie in tandum with respecting the originals for more than the creature designs. (Im not saying anyone here is less of a fan) Everyone has different opinions all of which are as valid as mine or the next persons, and for this reason, I am happy to be in the company of die hard Alien and predator fans.

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

hmm thinkin bout it, da alien pretty much looks badass man. I think its cause of da cranium n da mouth with da curvy feriousity. ALIEN OWNS! Looks like da 1 in aliens combined wit da 1 in alien 4....

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

hmm seems like dis MAYBE n i mean MAYBE be4 predator 2 da movie. Firstly, da pred looks like da 1 in pred 2. Secondly pred 2 was on earth, nnnn da alien skull was on da ship 4 pred 2 so u know. Neways da pred is da best design i eva seen.( of all preds ) Da alien is da second, cause i like da DogAlien in alien 3 better. I like aliens with da translucent craniums, it makes it mysterious n also cool. Man if only if dis avp2 alien has da skull wit da translucent cranium, dat would be fckin cool!!!

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

OK, i c ppl hav a question. Y do aliens hav different skulls? i dun know either, but nowadays da original alien look like da 1 in aliens hence avp2. Even in games, the drone(original alien) has not translucent cranium which i dun like. But its aliens, wad can i say. I would like aliens with SOMETIMES wit da cranium n sumtimes no cranium. it might be cool. But i read sum alien stuff in dis sight n it says wen an alien is old, it will not hav d translucent cranium. But u gota know dat its giger dat created da original alien wit da translucent cranium. HR GIGER, I LOV UR ALIENS! he created ALIEN 1 alien, alien 3 n alien 4 aliens. All of em had da translucent skulls. Stan winston made d idea of dat non-translucent cranium 4 d alien, which i like but not as mkuch as da 1 with da translucent cranium.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

'Predator 2' was set back in the days of 1997. :)  The problem with RIJ's views is that he or she has been presuming far too much, leading them to claim others are automatically giving Fox a licence to do whatever they want. I, however, have been warning against presuming anything: That goes for people who assume it must be good, as well as those, such as RIJ, who feel it is going to be bad, no matter what is done.  There is just not enough known about the story to assume anything about it.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

YEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!    ;D  

A.A.Mckay

A.A.Mckay

I think they look great.Just wished the Predator photo was bigger myself....But it's better than nothing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed