New 'Predator' Movie Title, Plot Details, and Timeline Revealed by Producers John Davis and John Fox

Started by Whos_Nick, Jul 27, 2021, 09:55:20 PM

Author
New 'Predator' Movie Title, Plot Details, and Timeline Revealed by Producers John Davis and John Fox (Read 25,893 times)

Lost_Hunter

These last couple of pages on the thread have been solid gold. They never forgot and they never forgave.

nanison

Oh wow these mouths are terrible, I never really noticed before.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 19, 2021, 12:56:17 PM
Oy vey, just the gigantic mouth openings alone.

We go from these open mouths....

..to Crabators that can swallow watermelons whole. :-\

https://i.ibb.co/NLn8D1G/proxy.jpg

Their mandibles hang loose like sleeve of wizard.

Huggs

Huggs

Looks like a job for Industrial, Light and Voodoo Magic.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's no wonder they have folds.

Immortan Jonesy

Getting Predator mouths right is rocket science.

Highland

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 22, 2021, 03:34:58 AM
Getting Predator mouths right is rocket science.

Except that guy Scott that makes the fan moulds has them spot on. I've seen a few on the collectors facebook pages ( and even thought about getting one). Perfection.

SiL

Sculpting them right isn't the hard part.

Voodoo Magic

Getting the mouth to support the weight of a watermelon is the hard part.

Highland

Quote from: SiL on Aug 26, 2021, 06:58:43 AM
Sculpting them right isn't the hard part.

At this point I'd actually just take a coupe of sculpted stunt sets. Also if they screw with the roar again......

SiL

I'd take a director who asks them to not have the mouths open so wide so the material doesn't stretch.

The roar I can take or leave. It's kind of nice to me that they don't all have exactly the same voice.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Aug 26, 2021, 10:21:05 PM
The roar I can take or leave. It's kind of nice to me that they don't all have exactly the same voice.

Is it because it gives them a sense of individuality, kind of like people in the real world?

SiL

Basically. The Predators have never sounded the same with their other vocalisations so it's always a bit weird when the exact same roar escapes their mouths three times in a row.

Highland

I dunno , it kinda bothered me classic ( in predators) didn't sound like classic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed