New 'Predator' Movie Title, Plot Details, and Timeline Revealed by Producers John Davis and John Fox

Started by Whos_Nick, Jul 27, 2021, 09:55:20 PM

Author
New 'Predator' Movie Title, Plot Details, and Timeline Revealed by Producers John Davis and John Fox (Read 25,625 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Personally I have a feeling that the director is going to have a specific vision for the predator, especially if there is only one in the film. I don't think they'll be reusing previous designs on this one.

That doesn't mean that ADI will finally make a good predator though, I just don't think it will be like something we've seen already.

I'll pray that they knock it out of the park, naive  though it may be.

goose_3387

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2021, 02:24:33 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 11, 2021, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: Enjoy on Aug 07, 2021, 05:10:38 PM
curious what predator will look like in this.. I hope it is a more natural look and design.

From your lips to the Predator Gods ears!

A hell, I wouldn't mind this head.

Voodoo Magic

Highland

Imagine we get an absolute kick ass film , best since Predator...then the final scene it takes it's mask off and it's the Father of Scar and Emissary Predators mixed together.

Be like a blind date that's going brilliantly til you meet her at the pub and find out she's got mandibles.

BigDaddyJohn

SiL

Quote from: Highland on Aug 14, 2021, 04:01:27 AM
Imagine we get an absolute kick ass film , best since Predator...then the final scene it takes it's mask off and it's the Father of Scar and Emissary Predators mixed together.

Be like a blind date that's going brilliantly til you meet her at the pub and find out she's got mandibles.
Honestly I'd be more forgiving of that design if it's a good film. If it's a bad movie that would be the mold on the turd, but if everything else is good it's just an ugly individual.

Kradan

Kradan

You mean, uglier than usual ?

Quote from: Master on Aug 12, 2021, 08:13:14 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2021, 02:24:33 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 11, 2021, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: Enjoy on Aug 07, 2021, 05:10:38 PM
curious what predator will look like in this.. I hope it is a more natural look and design.

From your lips to the Predator Gods ears!

A hell, I wouldn't mind this head.

Good man

Kradan

To tell them their work is terrible ? They would fire you on the spot

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2021, 08:38:15 AM
To tell them their work is terrible ? They would fire you on the spot

Okay, let's role-play.  :)

You want to work in practical fx, you believe in yourself and your ability, and Alec invites you in for an interview. 

During the interview, he puts the below gif on a screen and says.... "Kradan, what are your honest thoughts regarding this work? Bad or good, I want to know how you feel about it and what would you do differently if anything." How do you answer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed