"This Is No Hunting Trip, This Is War," Aliens vs. Predator War Discussion - AvP Galaxy Podcast #99

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 23, 2019, 05:53:49 PM

Author
"This Is No Hunting Trip, This Is War," Aliens vs. Predator War Discussion - AvP Galaxy Podcast #99 (Read 6,189 times)

Kradan

SiL

I think her not enjoying her decision is pretty fitting. She had no idea what she was getting into and the Predators didn't really want her there. I don't think a year of her enjoying herself like the early second anye of an 80s coming of age movie would be the most satisfying thing.

The Old One

The Old One

Very true, although personally, I don't think any story featuring Machiko Noguchi worked after the original.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I think if they had continued on with the direction of part one and actually made it about how and why the predators go to war when they want a queen it could have been cool. Even make the whole comic about a queen extraction gone wrong.

Shoehorning in a half-@$$ Berserker sequel was perhaps the biggest mistake though.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, definitely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed