More Casting: ROOM breakout Jacob Tremblay to star in Shane Black's The Predato

Started by ace3g, Jan 25, 2017, 05:30:11 PM

Author
More Casting: ROOM breakout Jacob Tremblay to star in Shane Black's The Predato (Read 43,680 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 28, 2017, 04:33:32 PMMaybe, but the franchise has to expand regardless. If not showing the Predator culture, then something else.

Oh I agree it should show us something new, I just don't wanna see a Predator sitting at home or a Predator council or anything like that. That sort of stuff is best left to the imagination.

OpenMaw

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 29, 2017, 12:46:41 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 28, 2017, 04:33:32 PMMaybe, but the franchise has to expand regardless. If not showing the Predator culture, then something else.

Oh I agree it should show us something new, I just don't wanna see a Predator sitting at home or a Predator council or anything like that. That sort of stuff is best left to the imagination.

The Predator version of All in the Family?  :laugh:

echobbase79

I'd like to see the Predators communicating while they're hunting with one another. Showing how they work as group from their perspective. I don't mind seeing a council like environment either. Doesn't mean it has to show them arguing or doing something over dramatic. Maybe they're trying to plan their next hunt. As long as its shot right I think it could work. I really enjoyed the part in AvP- R showing Wolf in his private quarters. Something like that wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

The Alien Predator

But don't you wanna see a scene of a group of Predators watching and commentating on Predator while drinking some cool Yautja brew? That'd be something new!  :P

HuDaFuK

Maybe in the DVD special features :)

Symon

Very interesting because my brother is autistic too and he has this kind of "ability", to learn language".

Corporal Hicks

Aye, there's a level you just don't need to get to but we can learn and develop the Predator as a species without showing them in the kitchen and lessening the mystery.

happypred

This is gonna be an "event" film eh?

Corporal Hicks

Damn them, getting evidently talented actors to star in a film they want people to come and see!

Johnny Handsome

Right, no Kids in an event film! Plus they don't cast the usual go-to b-movie action brigade... this is being done on the cheap for sure.

Predator_Spirit

Biggest problem is, they announced a big budget big event movie but all of it is cheap as hell.

HuDaFuK

What exactly suggests "all of it is cheap as hell"?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
It's filming in vancouver with real actors! No budget movies in vancouver, like, ever.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

And don't say Vancouver, ADI or the cast. Because you're just complaining in circles against nothing.

The Wolverine Predator

I think they're keeping everything a secret as much as possible because there's a big surprise and it's gonna be a bigger movie then we thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed