Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,336,799 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

You wanna see the real me?

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Master Chief on May 14, 2007, 04:32:50 PM
This is me in when I was stationed in Guam.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9846/moe009cg8.jpg

You have a verry layed back look on your face. NOT THAT KIND OF LAYED!!! :-X You know what i mean. ;)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Well, this is me  :D

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 17, 2007, 04:22:52 AM

YES YES YES YES. I like seeing a picture of sombody Who I am talking to and i can't see what they look like.

I now can see alot of peoples pictures. like...umm...well i forgot there names but you know, On page one and two. I am talking too much arn't I? It is okay. Whene i was at the field at school i was asking this lady 3 questions on the last question she said, "you're a pest, go away" She was one of those field monitors. So I went back to playing TAG  ;D No just kidding, football.

Weyland

Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Earlier, why?

ShadowPred

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 17, 2007, 04:34:20 AM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 17, 2007, 04:22:52 AM

YES YES YES YES. I like seeing a picture of sombody Who I am talking to and i can't see what they look like.

I now can see alot of peoples pictures. like...umm...well i forgot there names but you know, On page one and two. I am talking too much arn't I? It is okay. Whene i was at the field at school i was asking this lady 3 questions on the last question she said, "you're a pest, go away" She was one of those field monitors. So I went back to playing TAG  ;D No just kidding, football.

Oh and by the way it may sound strange but right when I was posting you posted so it looks like i posted after you posted but it was not intended that way.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 17, 2007, 04:36:26 AM
Earlier, why?

I don't know it just seemed like you where in the proscess by the way you sounded.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Holy crap that arm
[/quote]

Yeah I go gym, not been for a month or 2 but why cant you like AVP and other things, can I fight a predator now  :D

Weyland

Weyland

I would post a photo of myself but i really suck at this stuff.  I download, or is it upload, well, I whatever the pictures from my digital cmera on to the computer and a try to copy and paste but it doesn't let m paste. Someone said somthing about photobucket or somthing?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Here is one I did months ago to prove I got bigger since high school.   

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

So who was it this time that deleted a big chunk of this thread?

It's such a fluid reality on this board...sometimes feels like I got f**ked up at Rekall or sumthin'.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 17, 2007, 04:31:18 AM
Well, this is me  :D

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/Merockyshirt.jpg

I notice the alien wall plaque :)

I am not sure but it also looks like a sigourney weaver autograph. ;D

Weyland

Weyland

IT FINALLY WORKED. Anyways, this is me. I had just woken up. I am eating ceareal. well preparing to anyways. it was the first day of school this year. I am in 7th grade. My mom always takes picture of me :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed