HIDEOUS PLASTIC - YouTubers, FaceBook Veterans Needed to Spread the Word.

Started by windebieste, Jan 18, 2017, 02:28:45 AM

Author
HIDEOUS PLASTIC - YouTubers, FaceBook Veterans Needed to Spread the Word. (Read 14,325 times)

Le Celticant

Quote from: windebieste on Feb 01, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

I've commenced working towards the KickStarter campaign for this book.  More details can be found here.

-Windebieste.

The nostromo is about to get off Thedus ! :laugh:

windebieste

Wut..?  er...  no... NOOO!!!

I understand what you're saying in terms of Launching the campaign; but everyone knows the Nostromo was rerouted from its planned course and never completed its journey Home! 

Please don't wish that fate upon me.   :(

LOL.

-Windebieste.

Le Celticant

You shouldn't have brought Ash with you, he'll get us all ! :P

I wish you a lot of luck for the campaign, it's tough but it's wroth it ;)

windebieste

Hey, thanks. It's all coming along perfectly well.

You should check out the content on Instagram.  SiL is doing great there.

I've also posted about it as an update on HIDEOUS PLASTIC's front page.  So check out that update as well.

Everything is taking shape nicely.  Very nicely.   ;D

-Windebieste.

windebieste

windebieste

I am pleased to announced the KickStarter campaign for the book HIDEOUS PLASTIC - In stores everyone can hear you scream has gone live. 

The 200+ page book investigates just about every aspect of the original Kenner ALIEN action figure that was released in 1979.  The KickStarter campaign will run for 60 days spanning March 1st to April 29.   A minimum of US$20,000 is needed to reach the Primary Goal for this Project to be successful. Not high at all and very achievable. 

Visit the KickStarter campaign page and show your support!  Currently, the KickStarter campaign is the only way to secure your copy of HIDEOUS PLASTIC - In stores everyone can hear you scream.  The availability of this book after the campaign concludes is not guaranteed. 

You have 60 days to decide if you want support this Project and acquire a copy. 

Thank you for your attention.  ;)

-Windebieste.

Local Trouble

Skullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

Darkblade 25

If you have a youtube channel spread the word that way.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 01, 2017, 03:40:02 PM
Skullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

http://i.imgur.com/7ainZ0S.jpg
Before I even scrolled down to see your comment I knew that you'd say that lol.

windebieste

Last 3 months have been full on work for this Project.  December:  Set up web site.  January: Talk to publishers, calculate production and distribution costs and an assortment of other tasks.  February: Set up KickStarter page - yeah.  That took a full month on its own.

I still have a ton of work on my plate but you Guys are encouraged to share and help spread the word.  Thank you.

@Local Trouble:  lol.  Too awesome!  Just thought you might like to know, it does glow in the dark  ;)

Anyway, back to work for me. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

I'll cover this on the front page when the Covenant stuff has died down a little.

Le Celticant

Congrats into launching that campaign !
You only need now to infect a thousands colonist to complete your alien's army ! :D

windebieste

@C.hicks: Oh, for sure.   I'm holding off sending out announcements to News sites for a couple of days just so the air can clear a little.  Right now, no one is interested in anything but the new movie trailer.

@Le C.:Yep.  That's the plan.  ;)

-Windebieste.

System Apollo

I tweeted it and will make an article about it tomorrow. I am sorry for such a delay on that  :-\

windebieste

Thank you.  There's no rush at the moment.  Everyone right now recovering from Fox having dropped the latest trailer on us.

I think Super 7's news of their 18" ALIENS Warrrior figure pre-order hardly got noticed.  It was announced on the same day, too.  lol.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed