New info from the set reports/interviews *SPOILERS*

Started by Doomofman, May 06, 2010, 01:26:56 PM

Author
New info from the set reports/interviews *SPOILERS* (Read 14,758 times)

ShadowPred

The "earing up" scene is all I f**king care about at this point. Nothing will keep me away from it.

AncientPred

"earing up"?

Billy

Quote from: AncientPred on May 08, 2010, 07:38:36 AM
"earing up"?

:D

But seriously now, I think that scene is gonna rock! I'm also looking forward seeing
Spoiler
Classic fight Mr.Black
[close]
. It sends chills down my spine just thinking about it.

Anto of the Sand

Really ? Coz....
Spoiler
Classic gets a beatin' from what I understand.
[close]

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 08, 2010, 10:34:20 AM
Really ? Coz....
Spoiler
Classic gets a beatin' from what I understand.
[close]
Spoiler

He won't go down without putting up a fight though, plus he's already handicapped. We don't even know how long he was hanging there, wounded and left alone to die.

That makes it all the more a great comeback.
[close]

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 08, 2010, 10:46:25 AM
Spoiler

He won't go down without putting up a fight though, plus he's already handicapped. We don't even know how long he was hanging there, wounded and left alone to die.

[close]
Spoiler
Right.....sept he loses. So its not really a comeback.
[close]

Pinkman

Spoiler
I don't see why him losing the fight makes the scene less interesting... that's really kids and immature fans' talk.
[close]

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 08, 2010, 10:48:33 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 08, 2010, 10:46:25 AM
Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
Right.....sept he loses. So its not really a comeback.
[close]
Spoiler
Of course it's a comeback. Whether he loses the fight or not is irrelevant. It's not like he gets knocked around, he kicks some BSP ass before going  down and in the process, saves our heroes their lives.

He's banged up, wounded, probably hanging there for quite some time, and then he gears up and is ready to fight again, he seeks and fights his torturer, instead of running away. That's actually a great comeback and will be a great scene.
[close]

Billy

I agree.
Spoiler
Just imagining Classic gearing up and going after the BSP to confront him face-to-face is badass. It will be great seeing one of the old designs again.
[close]

uruk

how about the blood? will it be black or green? if it's gonna be black, i'm catching a plane and i'm flying to the usa to kick rodriguez's ass. anybody's with me?

bleau

Hasn't been said, but I got a feeling it will be black or a vary dark color.

Anto of the Sand

I thought we all established it was black ?

Hive Tyrant

Rodriguez said they hadn't decided on the colour yet in a recent interview. They'll paint it over in CG after they've settled on it in post-production.

Anto of the Sand

A wise move.
Thing is, black blood is cooler, but weve established nuclear yellow/green. Had someone asked me years ago which clour Anytime should have, I probably would've said black.

AncientPred

really? i would've thought green

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed