“Take It” – The Story of Raphael Adolini’s Flintlock Pistol

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 20, 2020, 10:10:33 AM

Author
“Take It” – The Story of Raphael Adolini’s Flintlock Pistol (Read 4,195 times)

Local Trouble

What if it turns out that Greyback was a crabator in his youth?

Voodoo Magic

Why must we poke the bear with such sacrilege...

426Buddy

426Buddy

I love the first 2 films and Predators has grown on me over the years. The whole ending on the ship in P2 is probably as good if not better than anything Predator related thats come before or since.

The Predator is garbage.

Love the pirate pistol twist. I enjoyed the prequel comic but it was hard to reconcile greyback from the movie with the illustration.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 22, 2020, 08:57:35 PM
I love the first 2 and Predators has grown on me over the years.

The Predator is garbage.

Yeah, Predators has grown on me too. Some of that growth owes direct thanks to The Predator.

426Buddy

Yar yee quoted me before me edit says I. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

First...the title of the thread looks odd in the site feedback.  :laugh:

And secondly....I'd love an original prequel and not so much inspired by the comic. At least not in an abundance of ways.

That said, the idea of ​​exploring different types of men-at-arms and historical eras is cool on its own.

8)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 22, 2020, 09:03:26 PM
Yar yee quoted me before me edit says I. :laugh:

Ah. Then here comes my reply..  the sequel!  Aka My Reply 2: Electric Boogaloo!

The whole ending on the ship in P2 is probably as good if not better than anything Predator related thats come before or since.

My man!

Love the pirate pistol twist. I enjoyed the prequel comic but it was hard to reconcile greyback from the movie with the illustration.

I can get that. How do I love Igor Kordey's painted art though!

Wysps

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 22, 2020, 09:00:54 PM
I love the first 2 and Predators has grown on me over the years.

The Predator is garbage.

Yeah, Predators has grown on me too. Some of that growth owes direct thanks to The Predator.

The gift that keeps on giving  :laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

Is it safe to say Voodoo has probably killed a lot of pirates? Because I can't think of anywhere else he got those pistols from.

Voodoo Magic

I own a time traveling DeLorean and have a big trunk!

AliceApocalypse

I love the first 2 films and Predators has grown on me over the years. The whole ending on the ship in P2 is probably as good if not better than anything Predator related thats come before or since.

The Predator is garbage.

Couldn't agree more that the P2 ending is the best in the franchise  :)  Also, the Elder gave Harrigan a trophy that he had kept for centuries, seems significant. 

Tichinde

Dude we need a Greyback movie where he just butchers armies of pirates and British, leaves a commodore's body flayed as a symbol of supremacy, maybe kills Blackbeard idk. Something like that would be very fun if done right imo.

Master

Agreed. We sure need sequel to Predator 2. Whether it follows Adolini's story or Garber's, I don't really care.

PredBabe

Really enjoyed this article, Hicks!

It seems a bit unlikely but I completely welcome a period piece for a Predator sequel/prequel. To have it set in 1715 with a pirate theme, would make the most sense, timeline wise, and would be a lot of fun.
I've also fantasized about a western Predator flick for a long time, even wanting RockStar to do a DLC mission in Red Dead Redemption 2 where the gang needs to try and hunt down a Predator. The idea of a bunch of outlaws being hunted down would be badass.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed