More Victims! More Mutilations! An Interview with Predator 2 Director Stephen Hopkins - AvP Galaxy Podcast #121

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2021, 04:00:41 PM

Author
More Victims! More Mutilations! An Interview with Predator 2 Director Stephen Hopkins - AvP Galaxy Podcast #121 (Read 14,886 times)

MrSpaceJockey

Great interview! Awesome tidbits about the spaceship design.  Would love to see Hopkins' Predator 2 paintings.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 21, 2021, 09:35:22 PM
Great interview! Awesome tidbits about the spaceship design.  Would love to see Hopkins' Predator 2 paintings.

Thanks brother!

And so much this. After the interview I asked exactly that! Maybe just maybe in the Predator Archive book if we're lucky!

Kradan

Paintings ? Are tou talking about his storyboards or something else ?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 22, 2021, 04:15:21 PM
Paintings ? Are tou talking about his storyboards or something else ?

Something else. Hopkins said he did some full color paintings featuring the Predator and Harrigan to help conceptualize it!

Kradan

Huh. That would be definitely interesting to see

Voodoo Magic

Pu$$yFace

Most underrated sequel cinematically, in general, and the most underrated Predator movie.  It's a slight notch below the OG.  Def better than everything else in the franchise, by far.

BlueMarsalis79

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Feb 08, 2021, 05:03:57 AM
Most underrated sequel cinematically, in general, and the most underrated Predator movie.  It's a slight notch below the OG.  Def better than everything else in the franchise, by far.

My man!

Billiken

I love it more than the original. Offers more Predator and action.

Voodoo Magic

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed