Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 269,398 times)

Scorpio

Scorpio

I love Predator 2 but it wasn't nearly as scary and suspenseful as the original.  Same with Predators.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Scorpio on Jul 01, 2016, 02:34:34 PM
I love Predator 2 but it wasn't nearly as scary and suspenseful as the original.  Same with Predators.

That's part of the reason the first is my favorite, it had a great feeling of terror and suspense the other two just don't have. Though Predator 2 had its moments.

szkoki

szkoki

Watched Predators again the day before, aside from few cheesy moments its a decent movie/remake of the original and its well shot damn.

overthere

overthere

It just hit me how Dutch is the baddest of all badasses. He was literally such a badass that he punched a Predator in the face.

Master

Master

Yeah I`d love to see Nc-17 cut of P2. To finally see Keyes upper part to fall down... ahh one can dream.

Xan21

Xan21

I wanna see the leading jamaican ripping the heart out of Ramon (you can see it partly when other Jamaican guy turns around to see the predator) .

Would love to see the scene with the cops celebrating Leona's birthday also (you can see the ' Happy Birthday Baby Cakes'  banner in the background)

I would have loved the taxidermist shop scene but I think they never filmed it (think it was only in first draft?)

I also watched Predators (I was gonna put all the deleted scenes back in, but some shots were lesser quality) but I hate it even more now actually. The characters had no chemistry at all. It was so obviously Hawai...While mr Royce acted like it was all rough terrain but you could almost see the tikitiki huts in the background...hated it, the story, the rehashing of all the quotes from #1...brrr I hope the new film will be nothing like this.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Didn't Predators have the same budget as AVPR?

Xan21

Xan21

Looks like it

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Predator. Predator 2 was exploitative and Predators felt cheap.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 13, 2016, 02:39:15 PMPredator 2 was exploitative.

Predsploitation.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Scorpio

Scorpio

QuotePredator 2 was exploitative

In defense of Predator 2, that was very much the style of the time.  See Robocop 2 and Total Recall, which came out the same year.

overthere

overthere

How was P2 exploitative?

Master

Master

Guy just don`t like P2 cause it`s too repetitive and out of Dutch.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Funny thing, my mother has been reading Predator: South China Sea 'cause I wouldn't shut up about it so I got her to watch the first movie with me. She liked it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed