Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 321,076 times)

city hunter

city hunter

Predator : Great, Action packed, Bloody                                           Overall: 94%
       Predator 2: Okay, Gruesome, Cooler predator weapons, But bad acting  Overall: 68%

lambertjr

lambertjr

"Predator" was my favorite bit I also enjoyed "Predator2".
The downfall I thought in 2 was the simple fact of bad casting.   

def

def

i like predator 2 a bit better than i like the first. not because it's a better movie but because i thought the pred effects were a lot better quality and that's what's really important. but also, predator 2 gives us our only actual character development on our title character i mean neither movies were really a dramatic masterpiece or anything. so that's why i give it my vote

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2006, 08:48:13 PM
You know. I love 'em both. I find them both really entertaining. It's so hard to choose.

Exactly. Way too hard to choose. They are both great.

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

PREDATOR had better acting and more suspense as well as action

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Predator had better acting/action/suspense. Predator 2 just had cool predator effects. Plus, Predator is the ULTIMATE macho movie. Seriously, find another movie that celebrates being a guy so much...bunch of beefy guys fight a beefy alien...only the beefiest bloke survive,n also saves the damsel in distress (well not so much distress,but u get the general idea). It's well good.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on Dec 16, 2007, 09:51:20 PM
Predator had better acting/action/suspense. Predator 2 just had cool predator effects. Plus, Predator is the ULTIMATE macho movie. Seriously, find another movie that celebrates being a guy so much...bunch of beefy guys fight a beefy alien...only the beefiest bloke survive,n also saves the damsel in distress (well not so much distress,but u get the general idea). It's well good.

I CHALLENGE THEE.

The manliest movie EVER MADE.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: The Wolf on Dec 16, 2007, 02:42:43 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2006, 08:48:13 PM
You know. I love 'em both. I find them both really entertaining. It's so hard to choose.

Exactly. Way too hard to choose. They are both great.
Agreed. Though if I had to choose, it'd be Pred 2.

The Demon

The Demon

I couldn't point out the bad acting in Predator2. What are you guys talking about?

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Quote from: Huol on Dec 17, 2007, 01:10:35 AM

I CHALLENGE THEE.

Ah yes good point, I love tht film too!!!

Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Both are great, but the first is much better. It's very well done, great script, great suspense built towards the end etc etc. The second is a bit too sloppy at some places, and I hate it when
- Spoilers regarding the second movie -
urban predator loses his hand ...

- Wolf

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on Dec 17, 2007, 06:05:39 PM
Quote from: Huol on Dec 17, 2007, 01:10:35 AM

I CHALLENGE THEE.

Ah yes good point, I love tht film too!!!

Me too! That is so awesome!

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Predator 1... 8)

Zekeasakur

Zekeasakur

Predator One is better then second episode. Predator have good actors, but Predator 2 no

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I liked Predator and Predator 2. But the formal is hands-down the best, including Arnold Schwarzenegger duking out with the gruesome and cruel Humanoid alien the we humans call it as the "Predator" or the First Predator in my terms.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed