Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 268,633 times)

cykninja

cykninja

Yeah not surprising it's P1 by far. It just had it all and any that's come after it has so little compared. Even today it stands up well against other action/monster movies.

The Thing from Another World

Has to be p1 for me just a perfect sci-fi action flick

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Predator 1 for me

Don PapI

Don PapI

For me is PREDATORS i liek it because it brings the pred to a new generation, and it does give the right path to the saga and also the predators are badass....love the classic predator recreation and other things

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

The first by a mile! But i think Predators may edge out Predator 2 not sure will have to watch both again soon.

XenomorphH2S

XenomorphH2S

I'm well aware I may be one of the few but "Predators" is my favorite out of the three films. I enjoyed the first...the second not so much...but the way the third was just full out action from beginning to end really held my attention the whole time. Added to the mystery of who these people were, why were they there, and where exactly are they...really had my imagination going. I just thought it was a well thought out and well put together film.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

All the more power to you, but I think what you see as mystery, I would call lousy characterization. We didn't know much about the humans because they didn't have much to say, or if they did, it wasn't really meaningful.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

In my opinion, Predator is best of the three. As for Predator 2 and Predators, I'm quite undecided.

Rich Green Acid Blood

Predator 1. However, the Pred in AVP:R looked the coolest.

aliens13

aliens13

1-Predator
2-Predators
3-Predator 2

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Rich Green Acid Blood on Aug 09, 2012, 05:53:11 PM
Predator 1. However, the Pred in AVP:R looked the coolest.

In my opinion, both Predator and Predator 2 had the better Predator designs, but Wolf from AvPR was pretty cool as well.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Original is by far the best, but 2 is damn good also.

spinksy

spinksy

Has to be the original, although I can honestly say I love predator 2 and predators nearly as much!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Predators for me, is the Alien: Resurrection of the Predator franchise. There's nothing I like about it and it has effectively run the series into the ground.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I liked Predators but not as much as I liked the older films. I didn't like the tone of Predators. It was too sombre and lacked humour. It wasn't as fun to watch as Predator or Predator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed