Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 310,820 times)

stickaround

stickaround

They both kik ass ! The first one is my favourite and is a better film but 2 holds it's own and we have a better looking pred, more pred action and more weapons.

Bring on Pred 3 ! (minus john cena or any wrestler for that matter!)

Stickaround !

rexemmen

rexemmen

It's difficult to choose. I found predator 2 very interesting with the jamaicans and the dreads.
but the movie doesn't exploid that very much. The bad thing is that the suit that Kevin Peter Hall
is acting in is not as good as the first one. Manly the face. The eyes are realy fake and the mouth opening is not as good as the first one. On an outher note it's predator 2 that makes the opening to bring the alien in to the predator franchise (trophy chamber) that makes up for allot in the movie. Also the other predators are very interesting. But my choise must be the first movie. Because it's the first one and it sets the note for all.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I thought the Predator in Predator 2 looked pretty good; the body had more markings and designs than the first one and made it look unique.

Champiionser

Champiionser

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 01, 2006, 08:09:10 AM
What's your favourite Predator movie?
the first :)

Punk19

Punk19

I like them both but the Second one has more Predator. I said Predator 2, but Predator 1 was definately up there

Prowler

Prowler

The first was and still is a classic original that just gets up there with alien and aliens. They just created a monster that was as original, interesting and most important of all ;Da mouth as unforgetable as the aliens. The second one was great but the first just makes me smile like crazy and when the mask goes off you knew it was gonna be a classic LOL :o

yauntja

yauntja

Predator ! :D

It

It

I think Predator 2 is better because it shows the Alien skull and it tells how long they have been on Earth

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The first movie also has a bunch of great one-liners:

"If it bleeds, we can kill it..."

"You are one, ugly motherf*****."

"What the hell are you?"  ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: YautjaWarrior on Feb 26, 2007, 12:03:16 AM

"If it bleeds, we can kill it..."

"You are one, ugly motherf*****."

"What the hell are you?"  ;D
So did Predator 2:

"Ok p***y-face, your move!"

"The door swings both ways my ass"

"We dont need any rush-hour Rambos"

gyro

gyro

both kicked ass but the first had the surprize feeling at the theater

RockyM@ivia

RockyM@ivia

PrEdAtoR! :)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: gyro on Feb 26, 2007, 12:51:12 AM
both kicked ass but the first had the surprize feeling at the theater
I should imagin the second movie surprised alot of people when they saw the ALIEN skull  :o

fluxcap

fluxcap

I actually like both movies. If I had to pick it would be the first one. It took awhile to finally reveal the Predator and witnessing it for the first time was quite the experience.

Predator 2 has its moments, it gave us more Predator, more kills, more toys, and Gary Busey.

Quote from: YautjaWarrior on Feb 26, 2007, 12:03:16 AM
Arnie tosses a machete/knife at a dude, impales him on a wall, "Stick around!"

kolano68

kolano68

love them both and love predator creature it`s the best one ever ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed