Swarm Map Pack + PC Patch 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 20, 2010, 09:33:17 AM

Author
Swarm Map Pack + PC Patch 3 (Read 15,670 times)

WHy the f**k didnt my goddamn comment post?

David

David

So when are they going to fix the Windows 7 freezing issue? I managed to complete the pred campaign, but only just.. every few minutes it'd freeze randomly for about 5-10 seconds...  became extremely infuriating.

nogueira

nogueira

So they fixed 1/10th of the problems in this buggy game and they want us to pay 6 euros for maps??? How about make some dedicated ranked servers and also allow joining ongoing ranked games for starters, than we'll talk. OH and make alien auto transition on surfaces.....

David

David

Nogueira:
Alien CAN auto-transition on surfaces.  It's in the options.

nogueira

nogueira

Thx for the tip! But I am right on the rest ;)

Pete Script

Pete Script

Thanks Mr Weyland! I just like knowing whatever I buy will definitely work. That is until the damn thing gets the ring of death again. lol

Pete Script

Pete Script

Does anyone know if the 3 exclusive skins from the hunter/survivor will be released as dlc too?

ROFLrawrDinosor

Its been a wile since they made an indapendant Predator game, what ever happend to Predator Concrete Jungle 2

Bone collector

Bone collector

I honestly felt bad for people I killed with the disk but I manage headshots with that anyways so no problem for me.But I gravitate towarrds the cannon anyways.Actually if you get a head shot with it you should at least decapitate them.

xAncientOne

xAncientOne

Console updates already please :-\

=EC= Praetorian

=EC= Praetorian

Bone dont use plasma or disk be a man use a wristblade and spears

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Absolutely love the new maps. Hive is fan-f**kung-tastic.

CocaColaMan

CocaColaMan

Not buying this until the games Online is fixed for xbox360. >:(

six

six

swarm map packs on steam now :o

Chet

Chet

# In multiplayer damage from the Predator's Smart Disc has been reduced, unless it's a headshot.
# In multiplayer minor hits from the Predator's Plasma Caster bolts will no longer knock down enemies.
# Watch out for the console patches soon.

If they reduce the Smart-Disc Damage on console i quit playing the game. I hate all this "mimimi Predator's Disc is to strong and Plasma Caster can always knock me down mimimi" he's the Predator, deal with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed