Prey Producer Talks Franchise Future and Possible New AVP Film!

Started by RidgeTop, Aug 18, 2022, 04:57:52 AM

Author
Prey Producer Talks Franchise Future and Possible New AVP Film! (Read 21,546 times)

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: SiL on Aug 19, 2022, 06:24:04 AMThere's literally no director, no plot, no direction the story could take that some fan, somewhere, wouldn't complain about. Lots of fans don't even want AvP to happen, period.

Well yes, different fans have different opinions of course. But usually, there are some things most/ a majority of fans want to see.

The point is not to please every single fan out there, that's impossible. But please the fans that matter, the majority who agree on certain things that should be in a AVP movie.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 19, 2022, 06:27:16 AMCan't make everyone happy.

Just make a majority happy is what counts in the end.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Aug 18, 2022, 05:44:17 AMHot dog, time to finish my film so I can start pitching.

Is eight years enough time?

SiL

Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 19, 2022, 06:29:41 AMThe point is not to please every single fan out there, that's impossible. But please the fans that matter, the majority who agree on certain things that should be in a AVP movie.

The only thing fans agree on is that they want a good movie.

Cougerboy

Quote from: SiL on Aug 19, 2022, 07:12:31 AM
Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 19, 2022, 06:29:41 AMThe point is not to please every single fan out there, that's impossible. But please the fans that matter, the majority who agree on certain things that should be in a AVP movie.

No. They also want to have set in the future.

SiL

Most fans would forgive that if the movie was good.

Kradan

Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 19, 2022, 09:12:02 AM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 19, 2022, 07:12:31 AM

No. They also want to have set in the future.

And in

Please no more "on Earrh" bullshit

SiL

I think it should be in space.

But I'd take a good movie on earth over a bad movie in space.

Kradan

Will you set it on Earth ?

SiL

Kradan

Will it be a good movie ?

SiL

Kradan

Kradan

Strause Brothers said same thing

SiL

They said they knew it was never going to be as good as the best of the series but they wanted it to still be entertaining.

My aspirations are a lil higher.

Kradan

Alright, where do I sign ?

OmegaZilla

You better have a crazyass Queen wrecking shit around @SiL

god I'm in a sudden need to rewatch AvP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed