Does the Predalien have acid blood?

Started by yellow snow predator, Jan 01, 2008, 12:47:56 AM

Author
Does the Predalien have acid blood? (Read 25,114 times)

Slugworth

Slugworth

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 04, 2008, 04:55:08 AM
Why exactly would the Predator's blood be a more dominating trait over the Aliens?

Why isn't human or dog blood dominant over Alien DNA?

Acid blood is an advantage for the Aliens, the host they gestate in won't change their blood.

Simple obvious answer:
Because the Predator is obviously WAY more genetically advanced than a dog... just like how a human is...  think about it.

My question is... maybe a Predator is genetically superior to an Alien causing it to take certain traits... like body shape, mandibles, "dreadlocks" and non-acidic blood.
It's a theory. And you don't know the answer.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Just like how a human is to a dog? like how the dog alien had the SAME EXACT BIOLOGICAL FEATURES AS HUMAN BORN ALIENS!

So by your own logic the predator would still be the same.

The aliens take some traits, but its not a mix of both species! it took the mandibles and the 'dreds', but thats it. Other than that it operated exactly the same as any other alien. Acid blood, inner jaw, tail, chestbursting, molting, vicious, singular goal of hive expansion.

"stronger DNA" or whatever, doesn't make sense. DNA gets more complex, but theres no DNA thats more influential.

Uncanny Antman

No one is gonna win this argument because there was no logic behind many of the decisions made on AvPR.

It's lose-lose, fellas.  :(

Slugworth

Slugworth

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 04, 2008, 05:03:54 AM
Just like how a human is to a dog? like how the dog alien had the SAME EXACT BIOLOGICAL FEATURES AS HUMAN BORN ALIENS!

The aliens take some traits, but its not a mix of both species!

Because the Alien also has dominating genetics over a simple domesticated dog, causing it to be A LOT more alien than dog.
You get what I'm saying now??

That Yellow Alien

Aliens take traits of their host. Thats it. Just like how a baby boy looks like his parents.

Slugworth

Slugworth

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 04, 2008, 05:07:03 AM
Aliens take traits of their host. Thats it. Just like how a baby boy looks like his parents.

Exactly.
I'm not disputing that... that's part of my logic.
You guys dont get it, so nevermind.

discovery:
People with Heath Ledger avatars like to argue.  There's another one just like you.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Slugworth on Jan 04, 2008, 05:05:55 AM

Because the Alien also has dominating genetics over a simple domesticated dog, causing it to be A LOT more alien than dog.

Yeah I get what your saying. But it doesn't make sense. Preds have more advanced DNA than xenos. Like I said though, that doesnt make sense. DNA is more or less compatible with another DNA, or it can be more or less complex. There is no super influential DNA. now, I'm not talking about dominant and recessive genes here either, don't get confused. I'm talking entire DNA makeup.

The aliens are predetermined to pick out certain traits from their host, but the aliens overall bio makeup remains the same.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Slugworth on Jan 04, 2008, 05:08:40 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 04, 2008, 05:07:03 AM

Exactly.
I'm not disputing that... that's part of my logic.
You guys dont get it, so nevermind.

discovery:
People with Heath Ledger avatars like to argue.  There's another one just like you.

totally get what you're saying, but it just doesn't make sense.

That Yellow Alien

I bet you are thinking of Gates.

And just because they are fictional doesn't mean there isn't science behind them. You think Thedus came up with Anchorpoint Essays without science?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Slugworth on Jan 04, 2008, 05:15:44 AM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 04, 2008, 05:11:01 AM

Yeah I get what your saying. But it doesn't make sense. Preds have more advanced DNA than xenos. Like I said though, that doesnt make sense. DNA is more or less compatible with another DNA, or it can be more or less complex. There is no super influential DNA. now, I'm not talking about dominant and recessive genes here either, don't get confused. I'm talking entire DNA makeup.

The aliens are predetermined to pick out certain traits from their host, but the aliens overall bio makeup remains the same.

I get what your saying, but you're talking about human DNA like how we know it.
We're talking about fictional monsters who have acid for blood... you have to suspend disbelief when making arbitrary theories. Like mine.

So where my theory works using evidence as presented by all the films and actual science, yours works by ignoring that evidence backed by fake, nondescript science. Now I get it.

Slugworth

Slugworth

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 04, 2008, 05:17:04 AM
I bet you are thinking of Gates.

And just because they are fictional doesn't mean there isn't science behind them. You think Thedus came up with Anchorpoint Essays without science?

You're not making any solid points against my theory.
You just don't agree with it.

Slugworth

Slugworth

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 04, 2008, 05:19:16 AM
Quote from: Slugworth on Jan 04, 2008, 05:15:44 AM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 04, 2008, 05:11:01 AM

I get what your saying, but you're talking about human DNA like how we know it.
We're talking about fictional monsters who have acid for blood... you have to suspend disbelief when making arbitrary theories. Like mine.

So where my theory works using evidence as presented by all the films and actual science, yours works by ignoring that evidence backed by fake, nondescript science. Now I get it.

Fake science?  Should I write friggin' essay for you about the genetics of the fictional Xenomorph?
It's a theory.

Uncanny Antman

Stop trying to steal their everlasting gobstoppers, Mr. Wilkinson.

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Slugworth on Jan 04, 2008, 05:22:09 AM
Fake science?  Should I write friggin' essay for you about the genetics of the fictional Xenomorph?
It's a theory.

No, because people already have.

Slugworth

Slugworth

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 04, 2008, 05:26:17 AM
Quote from: Slugworth on Jan 04, 2008, 05:22:09 AM
It's a theory.

No, because people already have.

How sad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed