AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 358,520 times)

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

I agree, love that silo, along with Giger's other concept art for the unmade Dune (and just his art in general ofc).

Just gimme a whole movie of a Giger designs and landscapes. That's a big want.
That's one big reason I'm eagerly anticipating the upcoming game Scorn, to help scratch that itch lol.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

More Zdzisław Beksiński than H.R Giger.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 28, 2022, 03:58:28 PMMore Zdzisław Beksiński than H.R Giger.

Certainly heavy elements of his as well, no doubt. Especially in the color palette and gothic atmosphere. But I see a ton of Giger influence all over what I've seen of that game. Especially with all of the bio-mechanical elements/designs. Looks like it's going to be a good mix of both their styles!

(but I digress, this is not the Scorn thread lol)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 28, 2022, 04:09:07 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 28, 2022, 03:58:28 PMMore Zdzisław Beksiński than H.R Giger.

Certainly heavy elements of his as well, no doubt. Especially in the color palette and gothic atmosphere. But I see a ton of Giger influence all over what I've seen of that game. Especially with all of the bio-mechanical elements/designs. Looks like it's going to be a good mix of both their styles!

(but I digress, this is not the Scorn thread lol)

One thing I would point out about Scorn is actually an idea I thought would be really cool for a story to spawn from, which is what Scorn seemed to be doing early on. It almost looked like the environment you were visitng was Giger designed, but the Beksiński style was devouring it.

On the subject of future Alien movies and the egg silo... If only they would adapt Labyrinth.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I wonder if it has a narrative component at all. 

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: OpenMaw on Sep 28, 2022, 04:12:35 PMOne thing I would point out about Scorn is actually an idea I thought would be really cool for a story to spawn from, which is what Scorn seemed to be doing early on. It almost looked like the environment you were visitng was Giger designed, but the Beksiński style was devouring it.

On the subject of future Alien movies and the egg silo... If only they would adapt Labyrinth.

That's the impression I'm getting as well. I get the impression that some of the Beksiński creatures/level design elements are some sort of outside force or plague that's taking over and engulfing the game's Giger world. I love it!

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

hard reboot for AvP, it the only way to make thing right. The OG movie will be left untouched.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Aim for the future so you can have Colonial Marines, desolate worlds, and see these two titans clash anywhere but Earth.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 16, 2023, 06:47:06 PMhard reboot for AvP, it the only way to make thing right. The OG movie will be left untouched.

I agree it has to be reboot since the lore and mythos has changed.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

There's plenty of those already.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 31, 2024, 10:01:01 PMThere's plenty of those already.
But I want official one

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Then give me enough cash to do nothing but re-train my art skills for a few months, get me hired by Marvel, then convince them to sell smut.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 31, 2024, 10:03:28 PMThen give me enough cash to do nothing but re-train my art skills for a few months, get me hired by Marvel, then convince them to sell smut.
OK what's your PayPal and how much money you want?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed