Aliens - No Exit

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 17, 2008, 12:19:32 AM

Author
Aliens - No Exit (Read 5,876 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Say hello to Aliens – No Exit, the debut Aliens novel from Brian Evenson. He was mentioned in interview with DH Press editors but we never learnt much about the novel. Until now:

20080217_02

“But Kramm has a secret. He knows why The Company killed twelve of its top scientists. He knows why the aliens have been let loose on the surface of a contested planet. He knows that the information he has is valuable, and that The Company will do everything it can to stop him from telling his secret to the world. Haunted by memories of the brutal murder of his family, Kramm is set adrift amid billion dollar stakes . . . with aliens around every corner, waiting for him to make a mistake.”Due out in July – alongside Aliens Omnibus Volume 4 – No Exit is the sixth in Dark Horse Press’ new series of Aliens novel. You can check out the profile page here.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Um...do the Omnibuses tie in with the Earth Hive and Nightmare Asylum books?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Earth Hive & Nightmare Asylum(the novels) are based on the comics in the Omnibus.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

oh. So i dont NEED to read the Omnibuses to finish the Novel series?

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

Cool   8)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You can do either or both.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

K

dachande89

dachande89

This looks promising.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Coolest cover art ever!    ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

The Aliens head look nice and sleek.    8)   Dribbling right too.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

ive been pleased with most of the previous novels. hope this ones as good as i hope

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Wow, that's a preddy rad cover.    :)  

BioMech

BioMech

"Coolest cover art ever!" With the f***ed up AR design.

War Wager

War Wager

AvP actually... ^

nchurch81

nchurch81

I don't know.  Aliens: Steel Egg was kind of a let down... in fact I'm having trouble finishing it.  And I don't know if I'll be able to stomach Criminal Enterprise.  We'll see.  Maybe this one will be an improvement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed