A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford

Started by Local Trouble, Aug 08, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Author
A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford (Read 74,044 times)

Local Trouble

Did you forgive him yet?

Spoiler
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Shugsi

Shugsi

Never!

Local Trouble

Can we at least give Randy some credit for not being the head of CD Projekt Red?

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

Developers of Cyberpunk. They're having a bad time of it too. But Colonial Marines was still worse.

Kradan

Kradan

Then no

Rabbit2100

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 18, 2020, 04:34:01 AM
Can we at least give Randy some credit for not being the head of CD Projekt Red?

Been thinking a lot about Gearbox and Colonial Marines seeing the way Cyberpunk just hit the fan.  Though the bait and switch was legendary on Aliens, atleast the game ran on the consoles it was announced for.

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

Too bad

The Cruentus

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 18, 2020, 04:34:01 AM

I am not sure its fair to compare them to Randy. Cyberpunk's flaws are that its buggy and was probably rushed out. Otherwise, the gameplay is fairly good.
ACM suffered from plot problem, characters, dialogue and some blatant continuity issue, all in addition to poor A.I.

Kradan

Kradan

ACM turned out to be too badASS. Or BADass, I'm not sure

Corporal Hicks

Gearbox Has Been Bought

QuoteGearbox Studios, developers of games like Borderlands and also publishers of stuff like the new Homeworld titles, have been bought by Embracer Group, the same Swedish company that owns THQ Nordic and Koch Media.

Unfortunately Randy is still there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed